best /worst day you've had.

/ best /worst day you've had. #1  

jaotguy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ariens
best ... full day of salmon fishing on lake Ontario in July.

worst ... driving 3 hours in a snow storm (one way) only to be called back "cause the weather was too bad and the client cancelled 10 minutes ago"

/ best /worst day you've had. #2  
Best - when I figured out Jesus was real.
Worst - when I figured out Superman wasn't.

/ best /worst day you've had. #3  
Best..When my daughter was born

Worst.. today when dusty said superman wasn't real:shocked:

/ best /worst day you've had. #6  
say it ain't so!

/ best /worst day you've had. #7  
Best day - I've had many great days. The day I married my best friend, the days my children were born, the day a teacher told me I am my son's hero, the day I took a 24.9 pound turkey, the day I caught 70 + striped bass 20+ pounds each, the day I took a 200+ pound buck and I could go on.......

The worst - the day my FIL died. He treated me like a son and it devastated my wife, children, MIL and BIL

/ best /worst day you've had. #8  
I've had many good days. My wedding day, the days my daughters were born, and the births of my granddaughters are the days that stand out. The two worst were the day my father died and the day my MIL died. There have been many bittersweet days. Such as walking my daughters down the aisle to give them to their husbands. Lost my little girls but gained two sons.

/ best /worst day you've had. #9  
Best day of my life? Dunno...

Worst day of my life was when my dog Mickey passed way. It will be one year ago this April 23.