BH 90 vs BH 75 and $$$$

/ BH 90 vs BH 75 and $$$$ #1  

johnk

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags
I got a price of $8200 installed for a BH 90. Does this seem in the ballpark? I know the Bh 75 is cheaper but tough to dig the depth for septics.. Is this a decent price w/ 16" bucket?? I'm trying to spend money to get the economy and stock market cranking once again..:)

/ BH 90 vs BH 75 and $$$$ #2  
That sounds like it's in the ball park for sure. Bucket options, sub-frame, pads, thumb can make the price more or less.

jb

/ BH 90 vs BH 75 and $$$$ #3  
Am going to sign the papers for a BH90 tomorrow morning. $7100 installed with an 18" bucket. Prices here in SE Michigan seem pretty good.

Kubota is raising prices 4% on a lot of items as of Feb 1st - not sure if the backhoes are part of that or not, but might be something to keep in mind.

Good luck!

Chris

/ BH 90 vs BH 75 and $$$$ #4  
The dividends from the additional price will come when you start using the 9' footer, plus the resale value if you ever want to sell it. I was reluctant more than 30 years ago now, to splurge for the extra cost, but now is the time to do it! That extra length makes a lot of difference in time and performance.

There was many jobs also, that I would have been unable to do with the smaller hoe, which would have been hired out, voiding any savings!

LEE

/ BH 90 vs BH 75 and $$$$ #6  
I just bought my bh 90 for 7450 installed with 16 and 30" buckets for my 3130. I couldnt beat this price and this is in alaska.

/ BH 90 vs BH 75 and $$$$ #7  
Good deal, I paid 7K to have a BH90 installed when I bought the tractor.
Now I want to get a thumb for it...BRO-TEK?
:D