Whoa! Will this fit in our tractors?
/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

6 Cylinder Diesel Eng-Stater on front

Attachments

• 35-211564-2585286.jpg
    35-211564-2585286.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 203
   / Big Diesel Motor Picture #2  
One thing for sure - I wouldn't want to sit on that bench to eat lunch with the engine running..............chim

/ Big Diesel Motor Picture #3  
<font color=blue>"One thing for sure- I wouldn't want to sit on that bench to eat with the engine running"<font color=blue>

<font color=black>WHAAAAAAAT??????????<font color=black>

/ Big Diesel Motor Picture #4  
How would you like to change the oil on the sucker!!!.....Think how big the drain pan is!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Big Diesel Motor Picture #5  
If it does..I don't think even the pony motor would fit in the compact tractors..yikes.

Wonder just how big the fuel tank is. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ Big Diesel Motor Picture
>>>>>>>>>>Vulture Mine and Ghost Town

The Vulture Mine is located 20 miles SW of Wickenburg, AZ, 60 miles West of Phoenix. John and Marg are the caretakers of the 300 acre property and are personal friends. The Vulture Mine was founded by Mr Wickenburg in 1866 for its gold content. The mine was closed in 1941 (as were all mineral mines in the US) for the war effort, and it never reopened for mining. It is open to the public for tours. A very beautiful area of the AZ desert.....>>>>>>

Heres the links to the guys photos:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pbase.com/goldviper/ghost_town&page=7>http://www.pbase.com/goldviper/ghost_town&page=7</A>

/ Big Diesel Motor Picture #8  
Try fitting this in a tractor...A handsome load indeed. This is actually a "small" engine for commuter engines (12 cyl). Compare Yanmars to this!

Alex

Attachments

• 35-211692-emd8.jpg
    35-211692-emd8.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 100
   / Big Diesel Motor Picture #9  
Shucks, the only good engine pic I have is this early D9 engine sitting next to a D2 and it looks wimpy now!
I need some more pics!! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
Guess I'll go ahead and offer somthing to scale the above pics.

Attachments

• 35-211765-D9enginevsD2.jpg
    35-211765-D9enginevsD2.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 105