Big tire disposal?

/ Big tire disposal?
How did you acquire it? From the picture it appears to have been setting outside for some time, which makes the rubber wear fast, and causes stiff sidewalls. Do you have any plans to put in a firing range? IF you can cut it in half, it would a good base to build gravel over.
Even though we have a tire tax, there still can be a per pound price to get rid of them. Fortunately my town doesn't charge, as they know we already have too many tires dumped out in the woods.

We are buying some land and this is just one of many finds… most of the rest we have a disposal method or ability to sell… right now you can’t even get to the tire due to the over growth… but a bush hog and some time will fix that….

Edit to add—What do you mean about the firing range… that is on the list.. but not sure what you mean in the manner of use….
Thanks!

/ Big tire disposal? #12  
We are buying some land and this is just one of many finds… most of the rest we have a disposal method or ability to sell… right now you can’t even get to the tire due to the over growth… but a bush hog and some time will fix that….

Edit to add—What do you mean about the firing range… that is on the list.. but not sure what you mean in the manner of use….
Thanks!
I could be mistaken but have always thought that a row of tires would be a good base for a gravel berm. I would want them coverd well to reduce chances of a ricochet. For a tire that size though I would probably cut it in half (if possible) and lay it on it's side.

/ Big tire disposal? #14  
Industrial size tires are a major problem to get rid of in any state! --- Why do you think the woods are full of them??? LOL!

/ Big tire disposal? #15  
I was lucky that the tire shop in Bangor I used had a guy who was liking my R1 take offs cracked and all so they gave him the tires for free and were honest about it and didn't charge me the disposal fee.

/ Big tire disposal? #16  
Hello!

Been a while since I’ve made an appearance…
Life has been busy… and adventuresome..
I have happened into a tire, that I need to dispose of..

Anyone have an guidance or ideas?
This is in SC…

Thanks!
RT
I sunk my old tires on the edge of my pond to give smaller fish a place to hide.

/ Big tire disposal? #17  
cut the side walls out, cut it in half across the tread, build a frame and you have a snow pusher with a replacement "blade". I made one for my father's skid steer and it doesn't knarf up the concrete.

/ Big tire disposal? #18  
Second the idea of bringing it to a tire shop for disposal.

/ Big tire disposal? #19  
Some people dig a hole by the intrance to their driveway
bury part of the tire and plant flowers in them and some
also paint them they look very nice. Here are some pictures:

willy

/ Big tire disposal? #20  
If you have a pond, drill 1/4" holes, put four concrete blocks or bricks inside, makes a good catfish house, for little catfish. You put it in a boat, take it out, put the blocks/bricks inside at four points and slide it in. put the fish in, a solar feeder.