bin Laden Liquor store

/ bin Laden Liquor store #1  

Mike_Dumond

Gold Member
Tractor
B6100D Kubota
Don't know if this is the right place for this, but it'll help you relax on those days when you can't play on the tractor, because of rain or whatever. And, it is a project, kinda.

http://www.fieler.com/terror

Keep the greasy side down.
Mike<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Mike_Dumond on 10/03/01 03:43 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ bin Laden Liquor store #2  
Pretty neat Beat this score!!!
See attached picture. To prove it.
Gordon

8-41268-jgforestrytractor.jpg

Attachments

• 33-73243-score.jpg
    33-73243-score.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 177
   / bin Laden Liquor store
D@$#, and I got 67,500 and thought I did good. :)

Keep the greasy side down.
Mike

/ bin Laden Liquor store #4  
Gordon, Alright, something isn't right, you didn,t use a mouse to get that score, did you? I bet you got a joy stick and turbo button.

/ bin Laden Liquor store #6  
Taint no way, There has got to be a turbo button in there somewhere/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

2001 B7500 HST 302 Fel R4 Tires, Befco BRB60
Semper Fidelis

/ bin Laden Liquor store #7  
My first try. Ia'm left handed so I used my right hand and a mouse.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by johnjc on 10/04/01 01:42 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 33-73350-score.jpg
    33-73350-score.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 180
   / bin Laden Liquor store #8  
24 hours is up, so it's time to confess -- I cheated!!! /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Fixed up my score with a little digital magic. Why, you say?

When it comes to bin Laden, I see absolutely no reason to play fair! /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ bin Laden Liquor store #9  
Harv I already knew that. The font was just alittle off./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
But I do like your style. Fighting on his terms is the correct way to win the game.

On mine I saved the temp file and then could resize the window to make it larger and easier to play. Also now I can play it off line if I want to. Got my score honest though.

Gordon

8-41268-jgforestrytractor.jpg

/ bin Laden Liquor store #10  
<font color=blue>I already knew that. The font was just alittle off.</font color=blue>

Right conclusion, wrong clue. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

The font probably looks different than yours 'cuz I'm using a Mac. All I did was duplicate the leading '2' off to the left. The real clue is that the whole score is slightly off center. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif