BL20 quick attach type???

/ BL20 quick attach type??? #1  

sikmusicfreak8

Silver Member
Tractor
2005 Branson 4720, 8620 Backhoe
So I was told that Branson is global/euro FEL quick attach. So I ordered a set of pallet forks for global euro, not even close to fitting. Does Branson use their own type of quick attach? I need to buy an adaptor to go to global/euro, and if I cant then Ill fabricate one.

Its a 2005 4720 with BL20 loader.

Thanks

/ BL20 quick attach type??? #2  
So I was told that Branson is global/euro FEL quick attach. So I ordered a set of pallet forks for global euro, not even close to fitting. Does Branson use their own type of quick attach? I need to buy an adaptor to go to global/euro, and if I cant then Ill fabricate one. Its a 2005 4720 with BL20 loader. Thanks
Can you put a picture up of your quick attach on your Branson? I thought they used the skid steer quick attach?

/ BL20 quick attach type???
Negative. Looks like euro attachment, but instead of the pins being offset from the hooks, they are inline

/ BL20 quick attach type??? #5  
Ah, the old Ansung quick attach. Was setup just like a TAS loader quick attach but different dimensions. Know cause I sold both. Ottawa Mfg. still sells attachments for the Ansung quick attach. I have one bale spear at each location for it still. When asking any attachment supply company on it they either have it or never heard of it.

/ BL20 quick attach type??? #7  
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/century-branson/224536-what-type-quick-attach.html This guy has the same one as me, so looks like I need to build an adaptor plate to go to Euro. What a pain in the ***
There are several available and look to be $650 plus shipping. I would contact a Branson dealer and see if the have anything. If worse came to worse. I would get a SSQA from Branson or third party, cut the stuff off the bucket and weld a SSQA plate on it. Good luck. I just put a SSQA on my ford 1920 and love it. Easy to go from forks to bucket. image-3870959399.jpg

Last edited:
   / BL20 quick attach type???
I'm all about skid steer attachments, but I don't see myself actually using anything other than forks and a bucket. So if I just build one adaptor, I'm good to go. If I convert to SS, then I'm converting the tractor, the bucket, and the forks. Seems like too much.

/ BL20 quick attach type??? #9  
I'm all about skid steer attachments, but I don't see myself actually using anything other than forks and a bucket. So if I just build one adaptor, I'm good to go. If I convert to SS, then I'm converting the tractor, the bucket, and the forks. Seems like too much.

I forgot you already bought the forks. Good luck with the adaptor.

/ BL20 quick attach type??? #10  
That's what I did last weekend for about $200 in materials. There is a Branson BL20SSA adapter [appears new?] with damaged bucket for $1500.