Black/Green/Red Favorite paint?

/ Black/Green/Red Favorite paint? #1  

ponytug

Tractor
Power Trac PT1445
Dear Folks,

Terry said he can't send out touch up paint. After more than a few calls to Sherwin Williams, trying to run down some touchup paint for the 1445, it appears that the standard colors are now illegal in 20+ states and soon to be banned in most of the rest. The closest that they could suggest is
Flat Black (originally F77B2) replacement Chem Aqua 400 F78B531
LF Machinery Red F77R14 replacement Chem Aqua 400 F78R

I don't have a green match. The most knowledge technician suggested that I bring in a reasonable sized sample (i.e. the tractor) Oh, and Sherwin Williams told me that they haven't ever imported the above paint chemistry to California, so I didn't even ask what the price would be.

What have people found makes a reasonable match?

Reading other posts, I have seen suggestions for Walmart flat black, and ?

Thanks,

Peter

P.S. The original red is apparently the old International harvester red, according to Sherwin Williams.

/ Black/Green/Red Favorite paint? #2  
I bought a couple of cans of Rustoleum... I thought that was the right brand for the red. Have not yet tried it and am out of town so I can't check...

/ Black/Green/Red Favorite paint? #3  
Walmart flat black is not an exact match. Their semi gloss black may be closer. 99 cents, either way.

Tractor Supply has touch up paint in several of the old line tractor makers' colors. They may have IH red.

/ Black/Green/Red Favorite paint? #4  
John Deere green is a very close match to the green machines. I buy it buy the spray can at TSC or Rural King. I can't tell the difference. ;)