BOB SKURKA A SPECIAL THANK YOU

/ BOB SKURKA A SPECIAL THANK YOU #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
Never met Bob, just wanted to pubicly thank him for a favor he did for me, not important what it was, just that he offered and followed thru with it. Its folks like Bob and many others like him that make this site so special.
BOB hope you don't mind, but i felt inclinded to post this!

/ BOB SKURKA A SPECIAL THANK YOU #2  
You got your gas can huh? Now you have no excuse for your gas problems. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BOB SKURKA A SPECIAL THANK YOU #3  
<font color="red"> Now you have no excuse for your gas problems. </font>

I didn't know that Frank had even tried the lovely Mrs_Bob's chili /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ BOB SKURKA A SPECIAL THANK YOU #4  
talk about your alternative fuel /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ BOB SKURKA A SPECIAL THANK YOU #5  
I also want to thank Bob for his advise on buying a new tractor and helping me learn what all this stuff means and how it works! thanks Bob and thanks to all the other helpful members!

/ BOB SKURKA A SPECIAL THANK YOU
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You got your gas can huh? )</font>

well you guys don't miss anything do you? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but on the down side , they were delivered empty, i was hopeing for filled cans /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ BOB SKURKA A SPECIAL THANK YOU #7  
I believe Bob writes some of the most well thought-out and informative posts on this forum. I keep waiting for his name to be listed after Golfgar4 as a moderator (but that might mean he would stop posting, like many of our other moderators.)

/ BOB SKURKA A SPECIAL THANK YOU #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( (but that might mean he would stop posting, like many of our other moderators.) )</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BOB SKURKA A SPECIAL THANK YOU #9  
<font color="red"> You got your gas can huh? </font>
<font color="blue">
well you guys don't miss anything do you? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but on the down side , they were delivered empty, i was hopeing for filled cans /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font>

Frank, I was a bit concerned about sending them full of fuel so in the spirit of the "Synthetic Air" thread that is running, I filled one of them up with my own limited edition naturally harvested 'Organic Air' and the other was filled up with Silicone Enhanced Hooters Air (its cheap looking but never sags as it ages) I figured that you might want to try some different air in your tires. You didn't just let it out did you? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ BOB SKURKA A SPECIAL THANK YOU #10  
/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif