Bobcat 2025 & RV

/ Bobcat 2025 & RV #1  

frankm215

Tractor
Bobcat 2025
Looking at purchasing a Bobcat 2025 for work around a mostly flat 4 acre property in Central Florida and was wondering if it could be used to move a 27' 7k lbs travel trailer. Based on the specs of the 2025 the 3-point hitch has enough lift capacity to lift the RV's 800lbs tongue weight. The 2025 will come with R4 tires water filled. Any others with experience using these compact tractors to move RVs? Thanks in advance!

/ Bobcat 2025 & RV
Welcome from Missouri.

Isn’t all of Florida flat?

MoKelly
LOL, yeah but not quite! 99% of Florida is indeed flat but here in Central Florida there are a few "hills" at least we call them hills!

Thanks for the welcome!

Frank

/ Bobcat 2025 & RV #4  
LOL, yeah but not quite! 99% of Florida is indeed flat but here in Central Florida there are a few "hills" at least we call them hills!

Thanks for the welcome!

Frank

We visit Tampa often. I really love the bike trails due to the flatness”!!!

/ Bobcat 2025 & RV #5  
Hook it up and try it.....
I think it will have no problem.
I used to pull 2000lb landscape trailers with my lawnmowwer.

/ Bobcat 2025 & RV #6  
It should lift and pull it without problem. However The issue will become stopping it. Be very careful even on small slopes and turning to Sharp. Could roll you over very quickly if you jack knife down a hill. Not sure if you could figure out a way to add a manual brake controller but that would increase your safety.

/ Bobcat 2025 & RV
It should lift and pull it without problem. However The issue will become stopping it. Be very careful even on small slopes and turning to Sharp. Could roll you over very quickly if you jack knife down a hill. Not sure if you could figure out a way to add a manual brake controller but that would increase your safety.
Thanks tman, like the idea of the manual brake controller.

/ Bobcat 2025 & RV #8  
I recently bought a receiver hitch for my three point hitch. I’m in hilly country, but where my 25’ trailer is it’s pretty flat. I haven’t moved it yet, but I’m really confident it’ll do the job. Much better visibility than with my pickup. Plus getting the trailer hitched up will be way easier! I’ve got beet juice in my rear tires, definitely improves stability.