Bobcat 753 skid steer Aux Hydro switch

/ Bobcat 753 skid steer Aux Hydro switch #1  

Clydedriver

Tractor
Bobcat 753
My 753 aux hyro attachment has been working intermittently, I took apart the trigger switch in the right joystick (lever) and found the contactats in the switch worn and one of them broken. Called Bobcat and this part is no longer available. Bobcat part 6700356. Have scoured the internet looking for it with no luck. Would appreciate anyone's similar experience solving or retrofitting with something else. I use the auger attachment qu9te frequently and hate to abandon the convenience of a great working tool due to a microswitch
bobcatMICROswitch.jpg

/ Bobcat 753 skid steer Aux Hydro switch #2  
I would weld or braze a part on the end, for contact if thats missing a piece of copper brazed on should do the trick,

/ Bobcat 753 skid steer Aux Hydro switch #3  
My 753 aux hyro attachment has been working intermittently, I took apart the trigger switch in the right joystick (lever) and found the contactats in the switch worn and one of them broken. Called Bobcat and this part is no longer available. Bobcat part 6700356. Have scoured the internet looking for it with no luck. Would appreciate anyone's similar experience solving or retrofitting with something else. I use the auger attachment qu9te frequently and hate to abandon the convenience of a great working tool due to a microswitchView attachment 698384
I have his big brother 773. Try these guys, if not I would take it to granger, find a patient guy, and find something that will work, pay a little too much for it, and be back to work:)

6700356 Bobcat SWITCH | AGA Parts

Best,

ed