3-Point Hitch Bobcat Ct 225 - How to Use the Rear Auxlllary Hydraulic / same time Three-Polnt Hitch

/ Bobcat Ct 225 - How to Use the Rear Auxlllary Hydraulic / same time Three-Polnt Hitch #1  

hb2

Tractor
Bobcat CT225
Good evening everyone !
I bought a compact Bobcat CT225 tractor.
I installed a blower on the three points and the snow chute is hydraulic (left right and up-down) connected on the rear auxiliary Hydraulic outlet. (In the outlet where the Backhoe is normally connected to the hydraulic).
My problem, is that when I operate the rear auxiliary pump (11), the three point lever seems to turn off (9).
I would like to know if it's possible to use the three points when the rear auxiliary pump is in operation.
Is there a manipulation that I could do to raise and lower my snowblower (3 points) without always deactivating the rear auxiliary hydraulic pump ?

Thank you for your help ! :)

I have pictures for a better understanding.
On pic # 1: Rear auxiliary pump is item #11 and the three point lever is item #9.
3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

/ Bobcat Ct 225 - How to Use the Rear Auxlllary Hydraulic / same time Three-Polnt Hitch #2  
The 3 point will only work if the remotes are centered in the N position.
I see two hoses hooked up to the tractor, what are you using the remote for that it has to be engaged all the time?

/ Bobcat Ct 225 - How to Use the Rear Auxlllary Hydraulic / same time Three-Polnt Hitch
The 3 point will only work if the remotes are centered in the N position.
I see two hoses hooked up to the tractor, what are you using the remote for that it has to be engaged all the time?

Hello !
these two hoses are connected to an electric valve to power my snowfall.
Thx

/ Bobcat Ct 225 - How to Use the Rear Auxlllary Hydraulic / same time Three-Polnt Hitch #4  
Seems to me the snowblower is driven via the rear PTO. One must assume then that the hydraulic flow are to control the chute rotation. If an electric switch is involved, what does it do? Does it rotate the chute? If so, I'd think you need to remove it and it's hydraulic mechanism and rotate the chute via your rear remotes. I'd to one without the detent.

/ Bobcat Ct 225 - How to Use the Rear Auxlllary Hydraulic / same time Three-Polnt Hitch
How could I do to have hydraulics at the rear which would be functional at the same time as the 3 points?
Do you have any suggestions?
Thx !

/ Bobcat Ct 225 - How to Use the Rear Auxlllary Hydraulic / same time Three-Polnt Hitch #6  
Can you assure that your rear hydraulics rotate the chute? If not what do they do?

Yes Lockport, the rear hydraulic rotate the chute.

/ Bobcat Ct 225 - How to Use the Rear Auxlllary Hydraulic / same time Three-Polnt Hitch #8  
I'm thinking the OP wants to be able to raise/lower the 3pt, while at the same time adjust the chute via the auxiliary hydraulics. Being that both levers are on the right side and normally is operated by your right hand, how and why would you use both levers at the same time? I would think you would adjust the chute, then put the lever to neutral, THEN raise/lower the 3pt as needed.

/ Bobcat Ct 225 - How to Use the Rear Auxlllary Hydraulic / same time Three-Polnt Hitch #9  
Im guessing the OP has one remote on his tractor which is connected to the snowblowers 2 electric valves which operate the rotator and deflector.

I'm thinking the OP wants to be able to raise/lower the 3pt, while at the same time adjust the chute via the auxiliary hydraulics. Being that both levers are on the right side and normally is operated by your right hand, how and why would you use both levers at the same time? I would think you would adjust the chute, then put the lever to neutral, THEN raise/lower the 3pt as needed.

Hello this is exactly what I want to avoid I do not want to be engage and unengage the auxiliary pump to use 3 points And the snow chute.
Thx