Bobcat ct1025 starting issues

/ Bobcat ct1025 starting issues #1  

B.C.Lowman

Tractor
Bobcat ct 1025
Anyone else owning a Bobcat ct 1025 having any starting issues? Mine has been at the dealership 3 months and no resolve.

/ Bobcat ct1025 starting issues
Just got off the phone with the dealership. STILL NO ANSWER to why , what or if my machine will be repaired. Anyone have a response? Over 15 weeks at the dealer now.

/ Bobcat ct1025 starting issues #3  
i have 2025; no problems - but what is your tractor doing? crank and no fire?

i have 2025; no problems - but what is your tractor doing? crank and no fire?
It has something to do with the fuel shut-off solenoid. Everything seems to be getting energized but intermittently it won't open. If it works, it fires up no problem.

/ Bobcat ct1025 starting issues #5  
Anyone else owning a Bobcat ct 1025 having any starting issues? Mine has been at the dealership 3 months and no resolve.
I bought a ct1025 in 2021. The only time mine would not start, it had to do with the seat switch. I left said tractor outside and it rained and then it froze. The seat switch was frozen. Other than that it fires up every time!

I bought a ct1025 in 2021. The only time mine would not start, it had to do with the seat switch. I left said tractor outside and it rained and then it froze. The seat switch was frozen. Other than that it fires up every time!
Just got mine back yesterday afternoon. They finally said that the wiring harness schematic was wrong and now have it ironed out after 4 months in the shop. Hopefully it is fixed.

/ Bobcat ct1025 starting issues #7  
Here's hoping!

/ Bobcat ct1025 starting issues #8  
I bought a Bobcat from this equipment dealer 4 years ago and have never faced any issues with it. You probably have some issues with the battery terminals or there is some problem with the connection of the battery cables. I suggest you contact the dealership again and tell them that you are not satisfied with the service and want them to fix it. If you still face the same issue, then you need to take the machine to another service center.