Bobcat CT440 or JD 4105

/ Bobcat CT440 or JD 4105 #21  
CBR Farmer, I know that this has already been said, but please post some pictures when you get the new Bob Cat. There have not been all that many around here yet, and we all like to look at pictures of tractors.:cool:

/ Bobcat CT440 or JD 4105
CT445 may only come with HST only. BC is somehow shying away from gear drive.

Chazzy- I believe you are correct here. I have not seen an option to have anything but HST for the CT4xxs. I haven't looked at any other line so I can't speak to that. I wanted HST anyway so that was better for me. It will work better for dragging my riding ring.

All - I'll get pics up as soon as it comes in. Traded messages with the sales guy today so I didn't get it ordered. I am not sure if they will be able to find me one on a lot to transfer or if it will have to come from BC which will take a little longer.

/ Bobcat CT440 or JD 4105 #24  
Although the tractor comes very well equipped, be sure to go over all the different options, now is the time to get them. Sunshade, weights, etc.

/ Bobcat CT440 or JD 4105 #25  
Although the tractor comes very well equipped, be sure to go over all the different options, now is the time to get them. Sunshade, weights, etc.

I would also suggest loading the rear tires at least and perhaps the front as well. The loader is very powerful and despite the hefty tractor you will need ballast. This is also the time to add another rear remote (Kioti version comes with one standard and I assume the Bobcat does too).

/ Bobcat CT440 or JD 4105
I could not figure out how to edit the first post to include this update.

Pictures below!

Thank you to all who provided the information on my question. All of the information and insights were much appreciated.

I did go with the CT445. The price as a bout $500 more than the CT440 after the larger discount on the CT445.

The accessories I got were (it had pretty much all I wanted on it):

Sun shade
rear hydraulic hooks (one set)
sodium chloride water in the tires (no charge)
Bobtach for the FEL (this came on the loader they ordered so it didn't cost any extra over my original quote)

I want to get weights for the rear tires but they would not come off the regular price on them so I decided to wait and see how just putting the water in the tires works.

Only issues were small.

When the tractor was delivered and I did my first fluid inspection, I found the front axel oil was 1 quart low. They brought a quart to fill it and a spare for my troubles the next day.

One of the rear hydro lfittings I had added leaks a little. It was already on tight so not sure what the problem is. They are ordering a new fitting to replace the faulty one.

Now for the pics

CT445Frontright.jpg

CT445leftside.jpg

CT445rear.jpg

CT445rightsidebucketup.jpg