Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #71  
I have never had a problem ordering parts for my CT445 through my local Bobcat dealer... he also told me that the compact tractors would be back in 2019

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #72  
I have never had a problem ordering parts for my CT445 through my local Bobcat dealer... he also told me that the compact tractors would be back in 2019

I heard the same thing also. But, 2019 is quickly disappearing.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #73  
Dealers maybe dragging there feet ordering. Should see tractors at dealership lots Jan.2020

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #74  
My dealer has a few ordered. They have not been told when delivery will occur.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #75  
Spoke to dealer today. Its a multi year deal with option to purchase kioti at the e Screenshot_20190806-072543_Facebook.jpgnd. Should be on lots by december. Here is a sneak peak. what do you think, CK series look alike?

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #76  
Just seen new post on BC website the " 10 " series tractors will start being delivered to dealers this month.

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #77  
Just seen new post on BC website the " 10 " series tractors will start being delivered to dealers this month.

Link???

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #79  

Bobcats made by Kioti.
Kioti has a huge problem with getting experienced tractor dealers and a bigger problem with quality control
I suspect the Bobcat will become a Kioti with a white paint job

/ Bobcat Tractors coming back in 2019 #80  
Just a question for you guys that know the brand and relationship better than I: Why didn't the Bobcat dealers sell Kiotis? The local dealers to me (Bobcat of Boston, Bobcat of NH) also carry other Doosan equipment. Was it because of the existing Kioti dealerships? I suppose the bigger Bobcat dealers would be local competition to the exiting Kioti dealers and probably trounce them on prices.