Comparison Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models?

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #51  
Hi Torvy. Live in Appleton, where the tractor was bought although that machine lives full-time up near Suring, in Oconto County.

Picked up that unit, fel, with beet juice in the rears, delivered to Suring, for $14,700. Of course, sales tax was applied to that amount.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #52  
Hi Torvy. Live in Appleton, where the tractor was bought although that machine lives full-time up near Suring, in Oconto County.

Picked up that unit, fel, with beet juice in the rears, delivered to Suring, for $14,700. Of course, sales tax was applied to that amount.
Nice, only been up that way a few times to see Lambeau. We lived in Waukesha.

I'll bet you cannot find that price now.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #53  

Nice, only been up that way a few times to see Lambeau. We lived in Waukesha.

I'll bet you cannot find that price now.

Lived in Paddock Lake (Kenosha county) for 10yrs before moving here.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #54  
I have a big bobcat dealer 2 miles from my house, they have 5or 6 tractors that i can see from the hyway, They seem to be getting them pretty regular, Their is another dealer on my way to my farm that is a large ag dealer. and he only has one or two occasionally,.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #55  
I have a BobCat service and support anecdote. I bought a used BobCat CT450 (engine stamped in 2009/sold in 2011), which is almost identical to the older Kioti DK45/50 series, in fact, even the hood and cab parts are the same diagrams with either BobCat or Kioti part numbers superimposed over the exact same drawings. I needed some grill parts because the tractor had been used by a butcher previously and a dead moose swung out of a pickup bed and into the grill when it was hoisted with the loader. The previous owner also busted the driver's side door glass which he promised to replace during the "transaction to buy". I cross matched filters to Kioti and to other after-market sources depending on the filter and based on a useful bit of research posted elsewhere on this forum. The Kioti brand grill parts were less expensive than the BobCat branded equivalents, but when I tried to order the door glass from Kioti, they stopped the transaction because it was for more than $1000 Canadian and said they couldn't sell expensive parts without a serial number which tracked back to BobCat. So, I found the shopBobCat.com website and located what I thought was the correct door glass available through the North Dakota (right next door across the US/Cdn border) office and ordered it, but there was a snag. My BobCat operator's manual designates right and left as though looking in from the front of the tractor or bucket direction, even though the parts people think of right and left as though sitting in the seat. I got the "wrong" cab door glass as a result, which was obvious as soon as I opened the crate. Contacted BobCat in the US and they just made it right. They credited me for the purchase, then sold me the correct door glass and it will be on its way. Interestingly, after I had commenced dealing with BobCat, Kioti Canada decided they would sell me the door glass but I wasn't backtracking by that point. Local BobCat dealer up here is so focused on skid steers and mini track hoes, they don't know much about the compact tractors, nor do they seem inclined to care or get involved. They do have a couple of compact tractors sitting out front, but not a lot of enthusiasm for dealing with them or helping me source parts. I did better by contacting BobCat e-commerce directly (cheaper as well, though not as cheap as the equivalent Kioti-branded parts where they are interchangeable). So, the relationship is "complicated" :) , but I like the tractor and the BobCat loader is better than the Kioti loader which would be on the same Orange-paint tractor model from that year range. Kiotis are very popular up here in the compact tractor market. Less expensive than Kubota but the owners I know all really like them and the dealers that support them. I haven't been able to find any local people who own BobCat compact tractors to ask their opinions after a year or 2 or more of use. I shall see, I guess.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #56  
Rob, thanks for sharing. Keep us posted on your experiences. I think it's good to start accumulating some experiences as time goes on. I sure hope things continue to be positive. It's still early for in the relationship for me, but so far so good.

I did finally receive my WICKED Grapple. That thing is a beast.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #57  
I stopped by my closest Bobcat tractor dealer yesterday. They had a 4050 out front so I thought I'd take a look. I have a DK5310SE and am considering replacing it with a new similar model without the backhoe.

Good looking tractor but once I saw it didn't even have the telescopic links on the 3 pt hitch, I was already growing skeptical. The guy gave me a rough quote idea of $38,000.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #58  
I stopped by my closest Bobcat tractor dealer yesterday. They had a 4050 out front so I thought I'd take a look. I have a DK5310SE and am considering replacing it with a new similar model without the backhoe.

Good looking tractor but once I saw it didn't even have the telescopic links on the 3 pt hitch, I was already growing skeptical. The guy gave me a rough quote idea of $38,000.

I purchased a new ct2040 last summer and added on pretty much the same features as what the ck4010se comes with... Telescoping 3pt arms, cruise control, linked pedal, arm rest. I'm very happy with the tractor and my local Bobcat dealer.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #59  

Ouch, that seems high. Higher than I paid for my CT5545 HST with CAB, loader, bucket, telescopic links, 3rd function valve and remote installed, dual rear hydraulic connections, 72" box blade and 84" Angle Blade...delivered.

/ Bobcat tractors vs. Kioti models? #60  
I began to try comparing and thought I'd found the Bobcat equivalent of the Kioti DK4510 but then specs differed some. Is there a definitive chart for comparison? Or does Bobcat pick and choose items like tire size and more when the spec their models?
Kantuckid,

I am probably repeating what others have advised. Identify what you want to accomplish ( primary use, secondary, third, etc ) in short and longer term and then identify what piece of equipment and or equipment plus implements best fills that need. This will lead you to the right equipment ( tractor, skid steer, trackhoe, mini excavator ) and probably a target weight/ horsepower for machine. Then work on cost & availability by shopping. I live in NC but my M59 came out of PA. Delivery cost was part of the negotiation.