BobCat XRZ 52 Inch Zero turn what do you guys think of them?

/ BobCat XRZ 52 Inch Zero turn what do you guys think of them? #1  

JOE G

Gold Member
Tractor
Husqvarna / John Deere
Hi, My 11 Year old son (Soon to be 12 ) has started a small lawn care business, We live in the country and he mows 4 Lawns each a couple acres for Weekenders/Vacation homes. All of the homes are on a back country road which he can ride the mower to each of them. He started doing this at the age of 10 and he used my Regular 48 Inch lawn mower. Last year around July We went to the local Mower shop and we ended up coming home with a BobCat XRZ 52 Zero Turn. So far it seems to cut really well and seems to be built well. My Son looks like he has been running one for years me on teh other hand not sure much lol. Just wondering what you guys think of these Mowers and how well do they hold up? Anything to watch for? Thanks

XRZ™ | Zero-Turn Mower | BOB-CAT(R) Turf

/ BobCat XRZ 52 Inch Zero turn what do you guys think of them? #2  
I’ve got a bobcat fastcat with a Kawasaki 19hp and 52” deck. It’s about 9 years old and has been a great mower. The only thing I’ve had to correct is the front tires were constantly getting leaks. So I had them tubed and filled with foam. Otherwise it’s been 100 percent trouble free.

As I get older I find myself looking at some larger mowers with suspension or at least a nice suspension seat. I’m sure that isn’t an issue for your son. Haha.

/ BobCat XRZ 52 Inch Zero turn what do you guys think of them?
The seat is very comfortable on this model, I got an upgraded seat over Standard.

/ BobCat XRZ 52 Inch Zero turn what do you guys think of them?
Just an update, This mower has treated us very well. It has not missed a beat.