Bolens G244

/ Bolens G244 #1  

Nissan197

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3215 4WD
Going to an auction tomorrow and would like to know what a fair price would be for a 1980 (unknown what year for sure) Bolens G244. From the pictures it looks to be in good condition and comes with an unknown brand six foot finish mower. It is rated at 24 HP and has front wheel drive assist. I do not know the owner of the tractor personally, but I do know he takes care of all his equipment very well. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

/ Bolens G244
Going to an auction tomorrow and would like to know what a fair price would be for a 1980 (unknown what year for sure) Bolens G244. From the pictures it looks to be in good condition and comes with an unknown brand six foot finish mower. It is rated at 24 HP and has front wheel drive assist. I do not know the owner of the tractor personally, but I do know he takes care of all his equipment very well. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

/ Bolens G244 #3  
Using others I've seen for sale as reference, I'd say $3500 to $4500 depending on condition.

Bill

/ Bolens G244 #4  
Using others I've seen for sale as reference, I'd say $3500 to $4500 depending on condition.

Bill

/ Bolens G244 #5  
Nissan197 said:
============
There was a 1990 Bolens For $2800 in my local paper;but when I called it was gone.
It only had 700 hours on it