bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket

/ bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket
sadly I don't have tools/physical ability to fab something but really a setup similar would work better for me.

/ bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket #12  
sadly I don't have tools/physical ability to fab something but really a setup similar would work better for me.
Yeh, that's what I'm saying, that's perfect for moving brush. I like DL's setup coz it doesn't bolt onto the bottom of the bucket. Mine, between the previous owner of my tractor using those forks (the clamp-ons came with the tractor), and me using the snow edge, my bucket is pockmarked from all that stuff clamping on...it sux.

But, if I was to go shopping for clamp-on debris forks, I'd get this: 48" Clamp-On Debris Forks v2

This was a later add to brush forks to keep brush off tractor hood...

guard-2-jpg.701380

Anyway lets get back to Dmacleo's pallet fork problem/resolution...
maybe I'll lay out some sq stock in that manner and have family/friends weld it for me.
don't need the upper guard really.
what is that 1.5" sq stock used?

You could fab up something.... You could make it a 2 prong set of forks instead of 5 prong like my "brush" forks...

forks-1-jpg.686036

forks-2-jpg.686029

bolt-3-jpg.686030
I am very interested in this, did you do a post elsewhere with the specifics?

/ bolt on pallet forks for DL100 bucket #15  
maybe I'll lay out some sq stock in that manner and have family/friends weld it for me.
don't need the upper guard really.
what is that 1.5" sq stock used?
!.5 x 1.5 x .140 wall..... But if I has to do it again I would go .180 wall or 2 x 2x .140.... I have bent them some but was getting a little to wild and trying to move something I really should not try... Also there is but not shown to well is a lip on under side of forks that goes under front edge of bucket to keep the tines "locked" into front edge of bucket .

There is not any really specifics posted anywhere.... Just some random posts with pictures and a few sizes of materials...

Last edited:
!.5 x 1.5 x .140 wall..... But if I has to do it again I would go .180 wall or 2 x 2x .140.... I have bent them some but was getting a little to wild and trying to move something I really should not try... Also there is but not shown to well is a lip on under side of forks that goes under front edge of bucket to keep the tines "locked" into front edge of bucket .

There is not any really specifics posted anywhere.... Just some random posts with pictures and a few sizes of materials...
I was wondering if you set something under the lip to lock onto bucket as well as help hold gage between the forks.
very interesting.