BOOM POLE PICS

/ BOOM POLE PICS #1  

CJONE

Veteran Member
Tractor
KIOTI DK50 HST
boom pole 001.jpgboom pole 008.jpgboom pole 012.jpgboom pole 010.jpg

I also have a 10' insert out of 1-1/2" x 2-1/2" tube that I can use for a extension. This will easily pick up a 800lb 20+ft long power pole. The tractor will pick it up but will not curl it, so I have to be careful not to overload the curl,rollback cylinders. It was only about 4 hours to build, took longer to prep,prime and paint than it did to build. About $300 in steel and $75 for paint,hook and chain. CJ

/ BOOM POLE PICS #2  
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Nice design. Nice job. Don't see much flex when you raised your tractor with it.

/ BOOM POLE PICS
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Nice design. Nice job. Don't see much flex when you raised your tractor with it.

Thanks, it was not designed to handle a load in that direction but I figured if it would do that it should be good to lift just about anything my tractor or skid steer could handle. CJ

/ BOOM POLE PICS #4  
Does not look like it would need an extention. How long is it without one? Nice job

/ BOOM POLE PICS
Does not look like it would need an extention. How long is it without one? Nice job
14' but Rustyiron gave me a great tip on the other boom pole thread as far as shoveling the polebarn roof!! If/when the roof slides it is dangerous, on the ground in the tractor it would be no worry. And a heated cab to boot. CJ

/ BOOM POLE PICS #6  
That is one heck of a boompole:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ BOOM POLE PICS #8  
suncar 019.JPGI have commercially built one and IIRC it is 7' collapsed and 10' extended. Picture is in a 8' pickup box

/ BOOM POLE PICS #9  
Nice! You could set trusses with that thing. My dealer has one similar to load/unload small implements like tillers, box blades, finish mowers, ect.