BOOM SPRAYER

/ BOOM SPRAYER #1  

fresh2ob

I got a new 75 gallon boom sprayer and can"t figure out how to flush out and clean the spray tank. There is a rinse system which appears to clean the boom and the hand held sprayer but not the main tank. There is a screw on cap near the bottom of the tank but it is impossible to reach between the two tanks to open it. Has anyone sprayed with is? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ BOOM SPRAYER #3  
fresh2ob,

What are you using the 75-gal sprayer for? What chemicals are you running through it?

I have a 25 gal sprayer (12' spray pattern) I have been using with my HPX Gator. Will likely setup the Toolcat with it. I use mine to spray sorghum and corn food plots using Round-up and Bicep.

dsb

/ BOOM SPRAYER
Hi,
We will be using herbicides to control weeds in tree plantings, wetlands, and warm season grasses. We have 120 acres of land in conservation programs. Roundup,Garlon3A,24D,Reward etc.

/ BOOM SPRAYER #5  
Fresh2ob,

Did you figure out how to get to the drain cap?

Who is the manufacturer of the sprayer? Is it designed for use with a Toolcat? What type and how is the pump driven?

dsb

/ BOOM SPRAYER
Hi,
The sprayer is the one that Bobcat sells with a 40' Demco spray boom. I found a connection from the spray tank on the motor which should empty the tank.The one at the bottom side of the tank would not have taken out all the herbicide out of the tank. Thanks for your help!!