Boomer 3050 CVT

/ Boomer 3050 CVT #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
So I know by reading all the posts here in the past that the Boomer CVT's have been problematic. But what I'm wondering is, the 2012 Series II....are parts still available for them? Or are these generation CVT's obsolete now? Is this still the first gen or is this the Mexican made unit?

I found a Boomer 3050 cab for sale showing 78 hours?? That kind of alarms me also, LOL Wish I could find one with a power shuttle or hydro.

Other thing I notice with almost all these Boomers I see for sale. Why are all the headliners stained with what looks like water stains? Were they known for roof leaks?

/ Boomer 3050 CVT #2  
Other thing I notice with almost all these Boomers I see for sale. Why are all the headliners stained with what looks like water stains? Were they known for roof leaks?
Sounds to me like a poor rops to roof gasket. I had to replace mine on my M9 (Kubota) cab tractor, once already because the foam gasket lost it's height due to compression of the roof mounting hardware. It didn't leak but I could see where it would if not replaced. Of course it wasn't cheap but then no OEM parts are.

/ Boomer 3050 CVT
Sounds to me like a poor rops to roof gasket. I had to replace mine on my M9 (Kubota) cab tractor, once already because the foam gasket lost it's height due to compression of the roof mounting hardware. It didn't leak but I could see where it would if not replaced. Of course it wasn't cheap but then no OEM parts are.
I wasn't sure if those Visio roofs they had back then were the culprit?

But if you look at all the old Boomers for sale in Marketbook or Tractorhouse and many of them have water stained headliners.