Boomer Color Change

/ Boomer Color Change #1  

chuckp

Bronze Member
Tractor
TC35D, IH2444, 9N
Because my FEL was received with so much paint damage/w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif, I had told the dealer to repaint it. He has agreed to do this /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifbut it seems that NH has changed the colors/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif. My Tractor and FEL is a deeper Blue than the heretofore NH equipment. I didn't think this was correct, so I compared the colors and he is right. My Tractor when compared to a neighbors new TC33D is much darker and I think a better color. His Tractor looks like the paint may have faded but it is only 3 months old. So if you need touch up paint for your NH Tractor or Equipment, be careful and make sure the colors match. The newest Boomers have a deeper, darker Blue color. My dealer is ordering some of the new paint, in the mean time I had him cover the goughes,scrapes and scratches with primer to prevent early rust.

Chuck

/ Boomer Color Change #2  
Saw the color difference on friday,dealer said its a 2001 model.It`s a deeper blue alright.I bought some touchup and it sure doesn`t match mine,will stop by this week and get the correct color and part numbers.Tom