Boot removal CK25 HST

/ Boot removal CK25 HST #1  

Alan46

Elite Member
Tractor
KiotiCK25 HST
Need help on removing the joystick boot on my CK25….Can you help a brother out!
9023AA5E-4A4E-4208-92D4-3C14746A6E00.jpeg
CABAF2DE-4CF9-4C7C-B99F-8F28E88986D6.jpeg

/ Boot removal CK25 HST #2  
Should be just tucked in the lower hole like a grommet? Pull/tug until it comes out then pull up (turning it inside out). If you need it off off, you'll probably then need to remove the joystick and slide it off the the bottom end.

/ Boot removal CK25 HST
Should be just tucked in the lower hole like a grommet? Pull/tug until it comes out then pull up (turning it inside out). If you need it off off, you'll probably then need to remove the joystick and slide it off the the bottom end.
I tried that, but the square part is attached to the round part (one piece) is tucked under the
body part! I was hoping that someone who has done that could guide me in the right direction. Thanks for replying bro. ☮️✌🏻

/ Boot removal CK25 HST #4  

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 14-44-02 CK25~35-WM-final(8 26) pdf.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 14-44-02 CK25~35-WM-final(8 26) pdf.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 14-47-49 CK25~35-WM-final(8 26) pdf.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 14-47-49 CK25~35-WM-final(8 26) pdf.png
    130.9 KB · Views: 53
   / Boot removal CK25 HST #5  
Are you saying the SQ base is molded as one piece of rubber? I kind of doubt that being the case. Can you get a look/see at underneath the SQ part? That could be the easy answer.
One wild guess is your wrong on the above comment, the other is I'm seeing plastic tabs on the SQ base part- will it flex/squeeze any at the bottom where it meets orange?
One not so wild guess is that you remove the knob which is likely threaded onto the rd steel operating rod then slide the rubber "whatever" up off the steel handle. Perhaps the story unfolds if the orange steel next to the SQ base comes off? IMO, if the seat was lifted up you'd know what's the senario.

/ Boot removal CK25 HST
Are you saying the SQ base is molded as one piece of rubber? I kind of doubt that being the case. Can you get a look/see at underneath the SQ part? That could be the easy answer.
One wild guess is your wrong on the above comment, the other is I'm seeing plastic tabs on the SQ base part- will it flex/squeeze any at the bottom where it meets orange?
One not so wild guess is that you remove the knob which is likely threaded onto the rd steel operating rod then slide the rubber "whatever" up off the steel handle. Perhaps the story unfolds if the orange steel next to the SQ base comes off? IMO, if the seat was lifted up you'd know what's the senario.
It for sure is a one piece molded part! The manual also shows one piece, but doesn’t tell how to remove. The orange part has to be removed ( somehow ) to get to the boot. What I’m trying to do is clean and lube the valve. When I get some time I’ll tackle the job and post what I found out! Thanks for the help. ☮️✌🏻

/ Boot removal CK25 HST #8  
Often the larger challenge to replace operating handle boots is to get the plastic knob off undamaged by tool marks- to allow upward slide of a boot. Kioti seems to use rubber that's got marginal UV resistance as even an inside stored tractor the boots crack pretty fast IMO.