Boots, what are you wearing, what do you recommend?

/ Boots, what are you wearing, what do you recommend? #41  
Does anyone feel Keens are hot? I usually shy away from waterproof boots because they don't breathe well. I see most of the Keens are waterproof. Feedback appreciated.
Try Mucks . . . not so hot.

/ Boots, what are you wearing, what do you recommend? #42  
ROCKROOSTER Men's 6-inch Pull on Work Boots, Water Resistant, Steel Toecap, Slip Resistant, Anti Static, Leather, ASTM 2413-11 I/75

/ Boots, what are you wearing, what do you recommend? #43  
Yeah, there's no way for me to find 15EEE on the shelf. It's internet or locally made. Even the sporting goods stores go long, but not so much wide.
I'll bet 15 EEE is hard to get . . . I wear 13-14 D and they are hard to find in a regular store.

/ Boots, what are you wearing, what do you recommend? #44  
Redwings or Danner. all USA made and only boots worth buying IMO
You have to be careful, Danner (don't know about Redwing) is farming out a lot overseas . . . Danner is based in Portland, Oregon.

/ Boots, what are you wearing, what do you recommend?
You have to be careful, Danner (don't know about Redwing) is farming out a lot overseas . . . Danner is based in Portland, Oregon.
I think most of the bigger companies farm a lot out. So I agree you have to be careful if you want USA made. Some of them are also Berry compliant so that is even better. Usually the berry stuff are the tactical boots, but a few others comply as well. My Keen were USA made but most of their stuff is made overseas. I think from my research so far, the best boots are usually made in USA, Germany and Italy. Of course best is different for everyone so YMMV

/ Boots, what are you wearing, what do you recommend? #46  
Nicks
These are my general everyday forestry boot that I can be on concrete etc and not have a back ache.
IMG_2080.jpg

My Wesco caulk as falling boots or for working out in the brush spiked boots so you don’t slip on slick surfaces but watch out for concrete or steel.
IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2508.jpg

If these are greased they stay pretty much waterproof the caulks get used in some of our wettest weather out on the coast range of the PNW.

/ Boots, what are you wearing, what do you recommend?
I am really interested in the Nick's, it's just that my instant gratification self has a hard time waiting :)

/ Boots, what are you wearing, what do you recommend? #48  
Nicks
These are my general everyday forestry boot that I can be on concrete etc and not have a back ache.View attachment 706625
My Wesco caulk as falling boots or for working out in the brush spiked boots so you don’t slip on slick surfaces but watch out for concrete or steel.
View attachment 706626
View attachment 706627
If these are greased they stay pretty much waterproof the caulks get used in some of our wettest weather out on the coast range of the PNW.
Good to see somebody still wearing caulks. I still remember taverns with "NO CAULKS" posted on the door. There was still one sawdust floor road house near me when I was a little kid where the loggers could have a beer without changing boots.

/ Boots, what are you wearing, what do you recommend? #49  
Yeah, there's no way for me to find 15EEE on the shelf. It's internet or locally made. Even the sporting goods stores go long, but not so much wide.
Theres lotts of good Italian made boots Larry.