BORA Tractor Wheel Spacers by Motorsport Tech

/ BORA Tractor Wheel Spacers by Motorsport Tech
We've sold quite a few spacers since we joined TBN. Thanks for the orders and we're glad we can help you guys out!

Hey everyone!
Thanks for the orders! We're happy to help you out and we're grateful for the help you've given us as we're still learning all of the different tractor fitments.
Let us know if you have any questions, we're eager to work with you!

Hey guys
Thanks for the orders! Let us know if you need anything!

Get your tractor ready for winter! Widen your rear wheels for added stability and safety. Give us a call today.

Have a great weekend!

/ BORA Tractor Wheel Spacers by Motorsport Tech #17  
Thanks Muhammad!

These the only ones you make 'em for?

wheel spacers.png

That's all you're showing on your website :confused:

We make them for all kinds of tractors, Kioti included. I'm off for the next few days so if you want more info call Lenny at the shop 775 351 1000. He's the owner and would love to help you.

These the only ones you make 'em for?

View attachment 338618

That's all you're showing on your website :confused:

/ BORA Tractor Wheel Spacers by Motorsport Tech #19  
Do you, or can you, make wheel spacers for a full sized backhoe? I have a Deere 410B that I wouldn't mind making a wee bit more stable on the slopes :D

i-gz4nLpB-L.jpg

/ BORA Tractor Wheel Spacers by Motorsport Tech #20  
Just got off the phone with Lenny, the owner. Nice guy, explained how their spacers are made and how I'll install them.

I went with 3.5" for my 3520. I figure flipping the wheels is worth 1.5", so this gives me 2" per side more than the wide setting, but with the valves out. If I ever want more width, I'll set the wheels wide too. I already have the larger R4 wheels, so that's 1" more width than the heavier duty 6ply wheels.
Just as an FYI, Lenny said they are about to run another dozen sets of these, so it could be a good time to order if you don't want to wait.
Todd