Bottom links and the MMM

/ Bottom links and the MMM #1  

DannyD

Veteran Member
Tractor
BX 23
Just noticed today that when on uneven terrain my Pat's system U bolts dig in the ground. So being the resourceful dud that I am, I simply tied the bottom links up to hold them higher. Then I noticed my MMM was not level........... Put 2 and 2 together, untied the links, and wallla....deck level again. Noticed that when you lower the deck, it goes down to a certain point then the bottom links go down also. Seems that this effects the right side of the tractor when sitting on it..

My question, is there a way to
A: hold the bottom links up as you can the MMM, with the TOP setting
B: Tie them up and not have this happen
C: Make the "bottom" setting on the links higher, since it is WAY TO LOW anyway for anything I have ever seen.
D: Get used to it and be happy you have gotten some seat time and keep looking forward to the next time.

I did 2 neighbors yards and mine today, nice 3 hours

/ Bottom links and the MMM #2  
I assume you mean the 3 point lift arms with ball sockets are digging in. Why don't you pin the lift links over onto the frame where they are meant to be while mowing ???

/ Bottom links and the MMM
I have Pats system on it, the U bolts that hang down below the arms are digging in.

What place to pin them, that is what I am looking for i guess.

/ Bottom links and the MMM #4  
Do you have a manual ?????? There are two sockets on the frame by the ROPS under the fender.......should be quite clear where to pin them ?????

/ Bottom links and the MMM
that is what those little holes are for, I had extra link pins in them.

go figure!

/ Bottom links and the MMM #6  
<font color="blue"> Do you have a manual ?????? ... </font>

kevinj,

It was nice of you to help DannyD, but I think you need to work on the tone of your voice... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Bottom links and the MMM #7  
Ditto

/ Bottom links and the MMM #8  
Sorry Henro, it seemed like a logical question based on the information given.

/ Bottom links and the MMM #9  
Are B7500 set up the same way, where you can pin the lift arms?

/ Bottom links and the MMM #10  
Boman,
The B7500 has the lift for the MMM attached to the 3ph arms, the 3ph arms have to raise in order to raise the MMM. If you want to use the 3ph and leave the MMM on the machine, lift the MMM and insert pins in the MMM to hold it up and the 3ph arms will work without the mower moving up and down.