Bought a new SANY SY50U !

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U !
Arrival on Friday, PM.
Bringing my two buckets, and the machine. Hoping the skid steer adapter is ready to ship with, but it may have a couple of weeks delay waiting on the coupler to attach it to the stick...
So long as I get the tilt bucket I should be able to move a few mountains of snow that have accumulated recently. Debating whether to have the steep drive sanded for the arrival; if I don't they may have to drop her at the bottom of the driveway.
don't know how the rubber tracks will fare on the snow....
Sand or no- thoughts anyone?
thx,
CM

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U ! #12  
SAND, generously 👍
Both rubber and steel tracks are skates on ice.
Start your new adventure on a "good note".
Looking forward to pictures and congratulations!

SAND, generously 👍
Both rubber and steel tracks are skates on ice.
Start your new adventure on a "good note".
Looking forward to pictures and congratulations!
Doing so shortly! Thanks for the tip. I figured sliding over home plate; probably not best first day outcome...
Excited for it to arrive- wish it were today...
Thanks to all who have wished well to me, and the machine, YEAH!

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U ! #14  
Doing so shortly! Thanks for the tip. I figured sliding over home plate; probably not best first day outcome...
Excited for it to arrive- wish it were today...
Thanks to all who have wished well to me, and the machine, YEAH!
👍👍

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U ! #15  
i sat in one at the CO farm show a few weeks ago, seemed pretty nice, and cheaper than many used name brands around here.

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U ! #16  
Well....Did you get it?

Yes, it arrived! Saturday AM instead of Friday, due to the pin grabber coupler being intermittent. The shop thought it was the aux valve, turned out not to be, since they swapped it with another one. Then the GRYB coupler turned out to be the issue. They installed a manual coupler until they can source a working pin grabber.

Worked the machine for better part of 6 hours Saturday right after delivery. Pushing snow with the blade and tilt bucket. Large learning curve, but mostly manageable.

Have it set on SAE, which is how my Kioti hoe is set.
Let it sit on Sunday, my quads were sore from working the pedals a lot.

Monday the salesman came to visit, and we went over a bunch of items on my list.
We had the screen up while he showed me how to adjust pressures on the attachments like the tilt bucket speed, etc. I went to start it and it cranked slow, like a low battery. We tried a couple of times, no change, and then it went stone cold dead!

So, after disappointment from that outcome, I started digging for the battery, which is stupidly hidden beneath a metal open top toolbox directly above it. A solenoid and another part were attached to the side of the box, which had to be detached before attempting to undo the 4 16MM bolts that were holding the box to the battery hold down plate. Tightened by a champion Sumo wrestler, I had to use a 2' breaker bar AND a Crescent wrench to break the bolts free!

Then I used the breaker to remove the 2 plate hold downs which screw into the holes below the battery.
Battery read low, and I put my Battery Tender on it overnight.

Next day, it read fully charged and I went to start it. Zero, nothing, nada. No lights, buzzers, etc. DEAD.
I got out my Snap-On charger and hooked it up. On low, then med, then high charge.
Still nothing!

I'll have to tell the rest of the saga soon, I've not been feeling well the last few days.
All for now-sorry...

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U ! #18  
Oh no....Sorry to hear things are not starting of smoothly for you on it. I hope things get corrected quickly

Thanks, I'm hoping for a speedy correction, BUT as everyone with equipment knows things are delayed in many instances, from parts availability to S & H.
After talking to the dealer's service manager he said the fuse boxes have a diode that may fail and render the machine inoperative electrically, similar to what I am experiencing. So the plan is to send the service truck with their top tech armed with a fuse box, starter, battery and who knows what else to get her running in one trip. I'm 2.5 hours from their store, but 3 hour range is the service area...
They've ordered parts and are hoping they will arrive so they can come to me on Wed or Thur next week.

Good news is the mower and skid-steer adapter plate are in. They're waiting on the couplers to weld on each piece, and of course a working GRYB pin grabber.

So for now all I can do is wait.
I ordered a battery warmer pad and Thermocube to turn the pad on at 35 degrees and off at 45F.

My 20Kw propane generator has one and it works well on an AGM Interstate HD battery.

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U ! #20  
Thanks, I'm hoping for a speedy correction, BUT as everyone with equipment knows things are delayed in many instances, from parts availability to S & H.
After talking to the dealer's service manager he said the fuse boxes have a diode that may fail and render the machine inoperative electrically, similar to what I am experiencing. So the plan is to send the service truck with their top tech armed with a fuse box, starter, battery and who knows what else to get her running in one trip. I'm 2.5 hours from their store, but 3 hour range is the service area...
They've ordered parts and are hoping they will arrive so they can come to me on Wed or Thur next week.

Good news is the mower and skid-steer adapter plate are in. They're waiting on the couplers to weld on each piece, and of course a working GRYB pin grabber.

So for now all I can do is wait.
I ordered a battery warmer pad and Thermocube to turn the pad on at 35 degrees and off at 45F.

My 20Kw propane generator has one and it works well on an AGM Interstate HD battery.
That's a rough (non)start with a new machine. Hopefully it gets better from here!