Bought a new SANY SY50U !

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U ! #51  
Oh yeah, that tired line. BUT it's not meant, nor does it allow harassing other posters just to get your post count up, or because you've got nothing better to do with your time.
Have you run other machines besides the Sany?

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U ! #52  
Oh yeah, that tired line. BUT it's not meant, nor does it allow harassing other posters just to get your post count up, or because you've got nothing better to do with your time.
Looks like a beautiful machine, Don't waste your time with the haters, they are just jealous

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U !
Have you run other machines besides the Sany?
No, I avoided opportunities to run others because I knew if I ran anything I would want to buy one!
Looks like a beautiful machine, Don't waste your time with the haters, they are just jealous
Thanks! I could not agree more....
Have a good evening guys....

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U ! #54  
No, I avoided opportunities to run others because I knew if I ran anything I would want to buy one!
Just wondering. I'm sure the Sany is a fine machine but if you haven't run other brands of similar size you really don't know how much better or worse it is since you have no reference points.

Any excavator is better than the hand shovel that it's being compared to;)

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U ! #55  
Post count means nothing to me. Been here a long time. I'm done with you and your thread anyway. You are getting tedious.

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U ! #56  
I've been anxiously waiting for a review and information on the cutter you selected and your experience with the combination.
We were all active during your wait for delivery and once you got it and the battery/electric issue resolved you've been absent. I even gave you (hopefully friendly) "nudges" months ago expressing my continuing enthusiasm for your new machine and hopefully some follow up. 👍

Here the first pic is the the Sany has picked a small boulder from one of my fields I kept hitting with my brush hog when cutting the field grass. No more hitting that one!
Middle pic is on soft ground near one of my ditches, leading down to my pond, trying to extract a huge bolder that weighs a buttload. My difficulty is that I'm on a slippery slope, literally, and can't get any traction going in reverse, due to slope, muddy ground, and machine's lift capacity, to effectively lift the boulder from it's hole and move it to a better location. Last pic is of the excellent, though somewhat pricy tool, made for the purpose of connecting hydraulic lines while under pressure. It makes a PIA job so much simpler. I am not connected to the manufacturer in any way - for full disclosure. I use the tool on both my Kioti and the Sany, wherever hydraulic lines cause difficulty.
I finally have the GRYB manufactured hydraulic coupler they were to have delivered to my Sany dealer when I purchased the 50U. There were some difficulties in getting it made. They eventually did a one off coupler and worked with my dealer to get it tied into my hydraulics system. The couple of times I've used it so far it has work to expectations. Was NOT impressed with the run around with GRYB. Nearly went with Oriel brand, but dealer received and delivered and installed the GRYB coupler at my home at long last. (y)

Attachments

• 20221018_174022.jpg
    20221018_174022.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 142
  • 20221018_171008.jpg
    20221018_171008.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 147
  • 20220723_191232.jpg
    20220723_191232.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Just wondering. I'm sure the Sany is a fine machine but if you haven't run other brands of similar size you really don't know how much better or worse it is since you have no reference points.

Any excavator is better than the hand shovel that it's being compared to;)
Yes, to some extent you're right, BUT I've had many exes and dozers, skid steers, and tractors on my properties; and have spent hundreds of thousands of $ having work done. I've observed large and small Cats, Komatsu, and other brands that my builder and others brought to my home and adjacent flip properties, to dig, demolish, etc., numerous projects.
So though I haven't operated these machines specifically, I have seen them doing all kinds of tasks, and seen them break buckets, and fix things in my fields, welding things back together, etc.
What I do/will know as I accumulate more hours, is how my specific brand stands up - as I have observed nearly 2000 hours on two DK series Kioti tractors.
I read everything I can and watch vids on all the brands I own, as well as visit and post on other forums.
You Tube is where I find tons of info on many topics, including Sany, etc.

I've been anxiously waiting for a review and information on the cutter you selected and your experience with the combination.
We were all active during your wait for delivery and once you got it and the battery/electric issue resolved you've been absent. I even gave you (hopefully friendly) "nudges" months ago expressing my continuing enthusiasm for your new machine and hopefully some follow up. 👍
Sorry I've been missing since I began this thread.
I said that recently. Personal stuff I'm not discussing.
Now to speak about what you were interested in:
The mower I got is amazing, and it kicks A$$. It takes 20+GPM to move two short blades on a circular disc in a CCW direction. It spools up quickly, and with proper setting on the Sany, I can make the blades turn continuously by just moving a joystick thumb switch. Same to spin it down so I can focus on the actual mowing of brush and grass etc.
The thing I'm finding most difficult is to keep track of where I'm at physically on the land I'm cutting. I nearly tipped the machine over on it's side by lack of situational awareness of the slope I was on when swinging the cab/boom/stick to my left track and reaching out too far from the machine, until I was suddenly up against the actual tipping point, (extreme pucker factor).
When I recovered the nearly tipped machine, I took a break, and looked carefully at why this had come to pass. I saw that the land was on a much bigger slope than the 400+# mower on the end of the stick could balance with my tracks going across the slope.
What affects my tractor's balance is much different that my excavator. Height, counterbalance, ballast and track position are all factors I'm learning by trial/error and hard earned experience.
A experienced operator on You Tube made me aware that ALWAYS wearing one's seatbelt is the key safety measure to keep from crashing through the exe's windscreen. The above incident is one where my left foot kept me on the seat and the seatbelt kept me in the cab, since the door was pinned open. I tipped far enough to have the floor mat slide nearly out the door.
I like the mower a lot, and the company has been helpful discussing it's operation, pressure settings, etc. Again my Sany dealer helped me select it, and the skid steer adapter that I've used with my Igland log grapple, originally bought for my Kioti tractor.
Let me know if I can answer any other Q's about the mower or any other attachments I have in my list...(y)

/ Bought a new SANY SY50U ! #59  
That's how we all learn, if we're not killed in the process 😆.
Soon the limits of the machine will be 2nd nature to you.

That's how we all learn, if we're not killed in the process 😆.
Soon the limits of the machine will be 2nd nature to you.
It would seem so, and is fairly clear that as an op there are deadly risks that some can manage to avoid, whether by luck or chance. Others may not be so fortunate.

Curious, did my review of the Brush Wolf mower answer what you were seeking to know about it?