Bought at HBF and it works well

/ Bought at HBF and it works well #1  

marhar

Gold Member
Tractor
Farm Trac 60
I purchased this magnetic drink holder from Harbor Freight; it works great. It is not bolted on; magnets only. I added some leftover 1/2 line to the holder to better grip my water bottle. I bush hogged 6 hours and it never came loose. This is a very small addition but it makes a difference for me.

Drink holder.GIF
HBF.GIF

/ Bought at HBF and it works well #2  
Wachoo got in there, boy????

/ Bought at HBF and it works well #3  
I've been using those on the riding mower and tractor for a couple years now, I'm sold... A lot of times I have one of those insulated 32oz tumblers while mowing (make whatever assumption you want, it's not usually water :)) and it works unless I go over just the right bump with a full cup, that one time the cup made it under the tractor and brush hog with just a dent in the side and ovaled the outside so I straightened it, didn't even break the lid somehow... The one on the riding mower since I mow slower with it isn't an issue, the dust lines don't even move...

I agree, they're a good purchase, worth the $12 or at least they were that when I got the two I have...

/ Bought at HBF and it works well #4  
You guys must have smooth ground. I tried keeping a drink in the mower cup holder and it was almost empty from bouncing around. I changed to an insulated lunch bag I can strap to a handle. After a couple of hours of mowing or tractoring, I park under a tree and open my carbonated water can then. It stays pretty cold in a can cooler inside the insulated bag.

/ Bought at HBF and it works well
I call
I've been using those on the riding mower and tractor for a couple years now, I'm sold... A lot of times I have one of those insulated 32oz tumblers while mowing (make whatever assumption you want, it's not usually water :)) and it works unless I go over just the right bump with a full cup, that one time the cup made it under the tractor and brush hog with just a dent in the side and ovaled the outside so I straightened it, didn't even break the lid somehow... The one on the riding mower since I mow slower with it isn't an issue, the dust lines don't even move...

I agree, they're a good purchase, worth the $12 or at least they were that when I got the two I have...

You guys must have smooth ground. I tried keeping a drink in the mower cup holder and it was almost empty from bouncing around. I changed to an insulated lunch bag I can strap to a handle. After a couple of hours of mowing or tractoring, I park under a tree and open my carbonated water can then. It stays pretty cold in a can cooler inside the insulated bag.
I call my water bottle an adult sippy cup. I usually stop to take a drink. Once I had a tree branch take the holder off.

You see, I have kidney stones and the Dr told me to do my best to stay hydrated. I would find myself working and not wanting to stop to take a drink. Now I take two water bottles and when I stop I replace the empty with the full.

/ Bought at HBF and it works well #6  
I call

I call my water bottle an adult sippy cup. I usually stop to take a drink. Once I had a tree branch take the holder off.

You see, I have kidney stones and the Dr told me to do my best to stay hydrated. I would find myself working and not wanting to stop to take a drink. Now I take two water bottles and when I stop I replace the empty with the full.

Will drinking acidic juices help break down the stones?

In parts of the world where bottled water is all mineral water, we were encouraged to drink orange juice to counter the effects. I have no idea if it worked, but it just popped into my head.

I've seen these at Harbor Freight, they never jumped out at me, but you're offering up quite a bit of praise. I'll have to grab one on my next visit.

/ Bought at HBF and it works well #7  
20230701_175148.jpg

They hold cans just fine through whatever you want while tractoring, it's the tall 32oz tumblers that are only touching the top ring that are an issue... On the tractor the bottom plate is just above the hydraulic reservoir so if it migrates down it doesn't do anything too dumb... I've still been impressed the rough stuff I've been able to go through with the big cup in the holder, my tumblers have wear marks from the thing... not to say the top 1/3 isn't prone to spilling, but when you do need that third hand it's there at least...

I've heard beer drinkers get less kidney stones, not sure on the validity of that...

/ Bought at HBF and it works well #8  
I guess if you have bumpy land, put a lid on it and you have a portable, automatic butter churn.

/ Bought at HBF and it works well
Will drinking acidic juices help break down the stones?

In parts of the world where bottled water is all mineral water, we were encouraged to drink orange juice to counter the effects. I have no idea if it worked, but it just popped into my head.

I've seen these at Harbor Freight, they never jumped out at me, but you're offering up quite a bit of praise. I'll have to grab one on my next visit.
For the price, you cannot go wrong. And my Dr told me to drink lemon aid as it would help with the stones. However, I am genetically cursed; my father, my uncle, and my grandfather all suffered from kidney stones.