bought the 1430

/ bought the 1430 #1  

kjm3232

Silver Member
Tractor
power-trac 1430
Well everyone, I flew down to Tazewell on thursday, toured the showroom with scott. Demoed the equipment on friday morning and purchased it friday afternoon. It got delivered Saturday nite. Spent Sunday "playing" er working hard in the garden tilling the soil and putting in raised beds then filling them up with dirt. it sure made it alot easier than doing ithe first couple of raised beds by hand and a wheel barrel. My wife and i purchased the following attachments 4n1 bucket, mini hoe, tiller, stump grinder, blade,brush mower, regular rake, and a qa plate. I'll post some pictures shortly.

/ bought the 1430
Well everyone, I flew down to Tazewell on thursday, toured the showroom with scott. Demoed the equipment on friday morning and purchased it friday afternoon. It got delivered Saturday nite. Spent Sunday "playing" er working hard in the garden tilling the soil and putting in raised beds then filling them up with dirt. it sure made it alot easier than doing ithe first couple of raised beds by hand and a wheel barrel. My wife and i purchased the following attachments 4n1 bucket, mini hoe, tiller, stump grinder, blade,brush mower, regular rake, and a qa plate. I'll post some pictures shortly.

/ bought the 1430 #3  
Congratulations. I too purchased the 1430 a few months back with 4in1, forks, minihoe, brush mower, PHD, tow attachment and a blank plate. I have since made a trench bucket. I now have 25 hours on the meter and all is great, although I have been wrestling with a small fuel leak. Welcome the the ranks of owernship. It's great to have more of the 1430 owners here to share some of the fun and frustration.

Bob

/ bought the 1430 #4  
Congratulations. I too purchased the 1430 a few months back with 4in1, forks, minihoe, brush mower, PHD, tow attachment and a blank plate. I have since made a trench bucket. I now have 25 hours on the meter and all is great, although I have been wrestling with a small fuel leak. Welcome the the ranks of owernship. It's great to have more of the 1430 owners here to share some of the fun and frustration.

Bob

/ bought the 1430 #5  
Another red one! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Once you get a few hours on it, it will be fun to read a review, and see if you've figured out answers to the "usual" PT questions:

Which way does your stumper grinder turn, and if toward you, will you change it (also, does the XX30 version have a straight or tapered shaft).

How you like the 4n1 or whether the LMB and a grapple bucket would have been better.......

Where is that QA plate going (I think you noted that before though

Anyway, have lots of fun!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Oh, since PT has their pricing listed (but I'm too lazy to check the exact mix), would it be rude to ask what your package cost?

/ bought the 1430 #6  
Another red one! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Once you get a few hours on it, it will be fun to read a review, and see if you've figured out answers to the "usual" PT questions:

Which way does your stumper grinder turn, and if toward you, will you change it (also, does the XX30 version have a straight or tapered shaft).

How you like the 4n1 or whether the LMB and a grapple bucket would have been better.......

Where is that QA plate going (I think you noted that before though

Anyway, have lots of fun!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Oh, since PT has their pricing listed (but I'm too lazy to check the exact mix), would it be rude to ask what your package cost?

/ bought the 1430 #9  
Welcome to the PT family. Looking forward to your experiences and fun projects.
PJ

/ bought the 1430 #10  
Welcome to the PT family. Looking forward to your experiences and fun projects.
PJ