Box blade or rear blade

/ Box blade or rear blade #1  

Captm

Tractor
2022 Kioti DK4210SE
I have a plot of land that had all the trees harvested and stump removed last year. It it about 1 acres and I would like to make it flat to build a garage next year. It is not crazy hilly but its got a few spot that are higher than the rest. I am wondering what would be the best rear attachement that would allow to move soil arround and “equalize” everything. My soil is mostly sand. And I have a kioti dk42 with a FEL.

/ Box blade or rear blade #2  
Either will work, easiest would probably be grading scraper(land plane) but that’s a more specialized implement so the others are more likely to be used for a subsequent project.

/ Box blade or rear blade #3  
For just moving dirt, a Box Blade.

For moving dirt and equalizing a grade, a rear/angle blade pulled on a 45 degree angle.

Buy heavy.

/ Box blade or rear blade #4  
If you don't need to do ripping then a rear blade with gauge wheel/s and side plates can be very versatile.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Box blade or rear blade #5  
Moving soil = box blade

Getting sticks and rock out of the soil = landscape rake

Rough Leveling and smoothing = back blade

Smooth as a baby's behind = land plane

/ Box blade or rear blade #6  
I have all three implements - Rhino rear blade, Bush Hog ROBB & Land Pride LPGS. For me - the rear blade is the most universal and most used implement. Snow removal and roughing out a land projects. Pulling out gravel and associated crap from my driveway ditches. I use the ROBB to move lots of dirt and fill in swales, ditches, gullies, etc. The LPGS only has very specific uses. It will flatten and smooth the land surface - like a pool table. My LPGS has scarifiers so, if thing aren't too far out of spec, I can scarify, flatten and smooth - all in one pass.

It seldom is only one pass with the LPGS on raw land. I scarify and flatten. A second pass with scarifiers up - smooth as a babies butt.

/ Box blade or rear blade #7  
A box blade is best for moving dirt. A grader blade is best for road maintenance and cutting ditches, etc… I used to own both, but sold the box blade because I no longer have any need for it. My grader blade is what I use all the time for road maintenance and some dirt leveling.

/ Box blade or rear blade #8  
A rear grader blade with side wings might be an option that would make for the ability to move dirt and grade it. Also more versatile for multiple uses.