Box Blade

/ Box Blade
I can't wait till I'm done with this round of hay so I can hook it up and pla...I mean work with it..

/ Box Blade #22  
You probably had it right the first time..... you definitely need to 'play' with it. Get to know how the angles affect the operation. There is a "learning curve" to use it effectively. You probably already know that....

/ Box Blade
I have the hydraulic top link coming today. If everything goes good, I'll get to use it all on Monday. Gotta finish thr hay I have laying in the field first.

/ Box Blade #24  
I have the hydraulic top link coming today. If everything goes good, I'll get to use it all on Monday.
Eye will Be Watching for pictures.jpg

/ Box Blade
I couldn't help myself yesterday. I hooked it up before the top link arrived and did some work with it for like 10 mins before I had to switch back to the hay equipment.

/ Box Blade #29  
I couldn't help myself yesterday. I hooked it up before the top link arrived and did some work with it for like 10 mins before I had to switch back to the hay equipment.
You are going to get a lot of work done with that box blade. I use mine all the time. I could not be without a box blade!! You also bought the right size. Nice!!!

/ Box Blade #30  
That is certainly a nice box blade! The T-N-T makes it really capable of doing a bunch of different jobs.
Good luck and practice, practice, practice some more!