Boy, I done went and done it!

/ Boy, I done went and done it! #1  

gwstang

Platinum Member
Tractor
1952 Ford 8N / Kubota L2501
The Red Head said for our 41'st wedding anniversary in May, she wants to go and see the Celtic Women in concert. Well, I must admit that I want to see them too. They are so great on the tv specials I've seen. Someone told her that they were coming to a theater close to us and made it known in no uncertain terms that life would get very difficult for me if she did not see them! :eek: I bought the tickets online last night and boy howdy that was the fastest that I've ever spent $181 for two tickets. Tickets were flying out the door too as there wasn't too many left. Anyway, I sucked it up and hit the pay now button. Whew! :confused2: Women, can't live without 'em...well at least on some days...or is that nights? lol :cool2:

/ Boy, I done went and done it! #3  
They are a great group. I particularly like the little blonde pixie with the fiddle.

/ Boy, I done went and done it! #4  
Thanks for the link. I had not heard of them but with a mother with Scottish and a father with Irish ancestry I appreciated their music. Thank you.

Your wife has good tastes.

/ Boy, I done went and done it! #5  
That little blond pixie needs to drop a few pounds of flab from her back or cover it up. She's not the pixie she was a few years ago.

/ Boy, I done went and done it! #6  
Isn't it wonderful that we live in a country where we have the resources for the average person to be able to enjoy the arts like this. Thanks for the link!

/ Boy, I done went and done it! #7  
The Red Head said for our 41'st wedding anniversary in May, she wants to go and see the Celtic Women in concert. Well, I must admit that I want to see them too. They are so great on the tv specials I've seen. Someone told her that they were coming to a theater close to us and made it known in no uncertain terms that life would get very difficult for me if she did not see them! :eek: I bought the tickets online last night and boy howdy that was the fastest that I've ever spent $181 for two tickets. Tickets were flying out the door too as there wasn't too many left. Anyway, I sucked it up and hit the pay now button. Whew! :confused2: Women, can't live without 'em...well at least on some days...or is that nights? lol :cool2:

Bring the boys by and they'll pick some strings for her in the shed.

/ Boy, I done went and done it! #8  
$181 well spent money if you know what I mean. ;)