Bracket For Slow-Moving Vehicle Sign In The Way Of Top Link

/ Bracket For Slow-Moving Vehicle Sign In The Way Of Top Link
I just looked at mine. The backhoe has never been off yet so the SMV sign is still on the bucket curl cylinder bracket. The bracket that you are questioning is wide end up so the SMV drops into it and held there by gravity. The top link hook is behind this bracket, but looks like it will still hold the top link with the SMV installed in the bracket. I'll try tomorrow and see for sure. Hope this helps.
Is the "t shaped" black bracket (that the silver sign "pocket" is bolted to with carriage bolts) pointed up or down on yours?

/ Bracket For Slow-Moving Vehicle Sign In The Way Of Top Link #12  
The "T" shaped bracket is installed just like the letter T, so it is pointed down.

/ Bracket For Slow-Moving Vehicle Sign In The Way Of Top Link
The "T" shaped bracket is installed just like the letter T, so it is pointed down.
That's how mine came from the factory (which is opposite of the website photo) and why it gets in the way of my to link when trying to place in the hanger. I dunno. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

/ Bracket For Slow-Moving Vehicle Sign In The Way Of Top Link #14  
You should have 2 (or more) SMV mounts - one by the top link (for use when no implement attached and top link not an issue) and another on the REARMOST portion of your tractor. If you have the backhoe on, it should be on the backhoe. If you have a snow blower on, on the blower.

I don't travel roads so I took the holder off my BH and removed the holder from the left side ROPS. The SMV triangle is in my garage.