Brain Tumor

/ Brain Tumor #71  
VERY good news, Doofy. So glad to hear you are well and back home. That must have been a real fun drive up thru the mountains. When you made Tonsina River - you knew you had it made. God - it's so good to hear from you.

/ Brain Tumor
VERY good news, Doofy. So glad to hear you are well and back home. That must have been a real fun drive up thru the mountains. When you made Tonsina River - you knew you had it made. God - it's so good to hear from you.

Thanks, oosik. Worse part about the surgery was the yanking out of the catheter. Wowza! Wouldn't want to ever do that again.

/ Brain Tumor #73  
Thanks, oosik. Worse part about the surgery was the yanking out of the catheter. Wowza! Wouldn't want to ever do that again.

Glad you’re doing well!

As for the catheter, look in the bright side, at least you didn’t have to start a thread “How do remove my drain plug?” :laughing:

/ Brain Tumor #74  
Sounds great, Doofy 🤙🤙🤙🤙

/ Brain Tumor #75  
Good news, Doofy!

/ Brain Tumor #76  
I stumbled onto this thread, read it from the beginning, what a great group of people we have here! Doofy, I am so glad the surgery went well.

/ Brain Tumor
I stumbled onto this thread, read it from the beginning, what a great group of people we have here! Doofy, I am so glad the surgery went well.

Agreed! This Forum is more than just about Tractors. We all suffer from the "human condition" and are not perfect in either mind, body or spirit. Sometimes, we do get a little short with each other but the overwhelming kindness and compassion shines thru. We can be social, learn a million new things about everything,even about tractors. Great place to spend time.

/ Brain Tumor #78  
Pituitary Tumor Update: Thank you all for the Prayers. I survived the operation and am back home recuperating(drove home in 3" of wet, heavy snow).

Awesome Surgeons and support folks. They managed to save the pituitary gland and were much less invasive than what is customary. The tumor turned out to be the size of a walnut. Just back and forth for follow-ups now. :cool2:

Best news I have heard in a while Doofy, glad you are doing well and hope you're recovery is short and painless..:thumbsup:

/ Brain Tumor #79  
Awesome news, thanks for sharing, prayers continuing. My cousin is walking and joined a gym to try and get back in shape. She was a live long smoker and quit last year, then the brain tumor this year. She is a fighter but was down to 106lbs and decided she needed to work out to get her strength and well being back..

/ Brain Tumor #80  
Glad to hear you're still with us... (and still posting in English :D) best wishes going forward...