Brake away safety battery"

/ Brake away safety battery" #11  
I don’t use mine very often so I take it out and leave it on my work bench on a trickle charger.

/ Brake away safety battery" #12  
Same here, it lives on my shed workbench attached to a 10w solar charger I salvaged from an old solar fence charger. I only install it in the trailer when I use it (not much anymore). During the winter I also have my deep cycle from my current fence charger and my mower battery attached to this same 10w charger and come spring everything is still charged and ready for use. My Ford truck has a separate fuse and relay for the charge circuit/pin on my 7 pin and it charges the battery when trailer is in use.

/ Brake away safety battery" #13  
I don’t use mine very often so I take it out and leave it on my work bench on a trickle charger.

I leave mine installed, and use a trickle charger.

/ Brake away safety battery" #14  
Mine all charge from either of the trucks or the Suburban. I replace the batteries every 2-3 years as they need it. All of my trailers except the camper are pulled fairly often, so they get charged pretty frequently. Of course, I just took the little battery off the car trailer and put a group 27 Combo battery on it because I added a winch.

/ Brake away safety battery" #15  
I put a solar panel on mine. It keeps the battery up all summer. In the winter the battery comes in the basement and on a float charger, along with the batteries for anything that won't be used over the winter. The brake battery is load tested at the beginning of each season and replaced if necessary.