Brand new CT2025 3pt hitch issue

/ Brand new CT2025 3pt hitch issue #1  

Trippy1313

Bronze Member
Tractor
Case 580ck
Hey everyone!

Have a question maybe can be related to other tractors. My buddy just bought a brand new Bobcat Ct2025, with backhoe.

The 3pt hitch isn't working. It lowered enough to get the brush hog attached but won't even try to pick it up.

The front loader works, the backhoe works when attatched. First we saw the fluid was low, thinking because the dealer probably hooked up the backhoe, and it took some of the fluid with it. Filled it up, still nothing. Adjusted the valve many times fast to slow, lowered and raising the lever many times.

We're confused. Maybe just a ton of air in the system? Anyone else have a brand new tractor 3pt not work? Unfortunately we didn't get to test at the dealer cause the backhoe was on. Dealer is 4 hours away, closed on weekends. Any advice is appreciated.

/ Brand new CT2025 3pt hitch issue
You know what guys.... sometimes.... JUST SOMETIMES.... it helps to read the operators manual.

Not thinking it had anything to do with the backhoe we skipped it and just read the tractor manual.

I decided to read through the backhoe one in case it was more detailed... well... apparently if the tractor has the backhoe kit, when it's off he's gotta connect two of the three lines together. And it works now!!!

/ Brand new CT2025 3pt hitch issue #3  
It's always the little things..

/ Brand new CT2025 3pt hitch issue #4  
You know what guys.... sometimes.... JUST SOMETIMES.... it helps to read the operators manual.

Not thinking it had anything to do with the backhoe we skipped it and just read the tractor manual.

I decided to read through the backhoe one in case it was more detailed... well... apparently if the tractor has the backhoe kit, when it's off he's gotta connect two of the three lines together. And it works now!!!
"When all else fails..."