Oil & Fuel Brand New Mahindra eMax22 starting problems

/ Brand New Mahindra eMax22 starting problems #11  
That's over my pay grade. :eek:

But that's still a good question. I bought a OEM manual for my Yamaha 650 off ebay. Legal? Don't know, I got it and it works. I would like to find the same for a 'Mahindra eMax 25 HST', hint, hint...

-R

/ Brand New Mahindra eMax22 starting problems #12  
I'm with you. I'd like to see all manuals on line for a minimal price, but there are copyright issues. I need a manual for a Cat engine in my chipper, and it is $500, and I have not found it cheaper. It is probably a very good manual, but wow.

/ Brand New Mahindra eMax22 starting problems #13  
Just so I/we fully understand. The dealer uses an online manual that they are not allowed to sell/give/show/loan etc to an end user?
The manual they do sell to the end user isn't the manual the dealer uses as it says it "see dealer" several times- I have this manual.

/ Brand New Mahindra eMax22 starting problems #14  
I was told by me stealer not to buy the maintenance manual as i would forever be upset at him. So I suspect you are correct.

-R

/ Brand New Mahindra eMax22 starting problems #15  
I was told by me stealer not to buy the maintenance manual as i would forever be upset at him. So I suspect you are correct.

-R

He is going to ruin his reputation as a stealer. ;)

/ Brand New Mahindra eMax22 starting problems #16  
He is going to ruin his reputation as a stealer. ;)

Oh, for sure. I phrase 'stealer' from my MC days. Back then there wasn't a lot of choices. I live far away from you but have read many of your posts. Keep it up.

-R

/ Brand New Mahindra eMax22 starting problems #17  
tractors are cold blooded because the engines are meant to run in the dessert

/ Brand New Mahindra eMax22 starting problems #18  
tractors are cold blooded because the engines are meant to run in the dessert

What kind of dessert pie, cake or ice cream maybe? You need to be much more specific. Does it have to be a chocolate dessert?

/ Brand New Mahindra eMax22 starting problems #19  
Probably a cold dessert, like ice cream.