Branson 4720 H parts.

/ Branson 4720 H parts. #2  
@rasorbackq I've ran that part # and it shows Rome, Ga to have 196 in stock, so they are available, i just don't know how i could get one to you as I've never shipped a part out of country, so i don't know what all that entails, however i was able to run my dealer locator based on the are you list in your profile, for nova scotia there is one dealer about 60 miles from that area he is a Canadian dealer.
the shops name is LJ Patterson Sales & Service contact # (902) 895-9845 they should be able to order this for you and have it shipped to them for pickup or possibly shipped directly to you. Hope this helps.

/ Branson 4720 H parts.
Thanks but they are piss poor dealer of TYM tractors. I called them and since they are very new to Branson parts with no stock didn't ever know where to start. They guessed at $732 for parts but didnt know how if when they may get it. and maybe more $$. . I then called in Ontario Canada and got the same story. Will call you tomorrow. 5 days later no word.
So I dropped off my broken part at a machine shop They are going to make one For $500. They are unsure if it will work. Any assistance for a part will be gratefully.
Can you see what they cost in the US?

/ Branson 4720 H parts.
Typed in that part # and found a person $434 US plus shipping . So that is still very expensive . but still waiting for the machine shop.