Branson brand to be discontinued?

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #101  
I am aware of the actio zerks but I am having a hard time finding the correct grease here in the US. Calls for rheolube 393 I found 1 supplier $800 dollars a case :(
Ouch! Talking about expensive grease. Can you find something equivalent at a much more reasonable cost?

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #102  
I'm quite offended we're not offered a Black Edition here in the States, that is quite sharp for sure.

I really hope that in the end this is good for TYM and Branson, that particularly TYM would take on Branson's strengths. However I don't have a crystal ball, and don't trust TYM won't screw over Branson owners and dealers. My Branson and TYM dealer are within minutes of one another, and I don't see TYM favoring my dealer of choice. I see them having to drop the Branson line, and the TYM dealer picking up the slack in parts supply. Providing they'd bother.

That's the biggest reason I decided to go Kioti today.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #103  
I agree on the black edition. The dealership thing is my only real concern. The machines are more alike than different. TYM has been in business for a long time, I doubt they will throw the baby out with the bathwater. Two lines for now. Eventually, I think you'll see a hybrid of sorts where TYM adopts Branson-esque features on their tractors.

I don't think either of the TYM dealers near us do 1/2 the volume of the nearest Branson dealer. One also sells Kioti, the other also sells LS. I'd love to see the Branson dealer buy one or both of them out and keep the locations for sales minor repairs, parts, etc. While I'm dreaming, they can buy out my local Kubota dealer. He still only has 1 or 2 tractors on the lot. Everyone else I have driven by lately has some inventory. He's either doing poorly or really well.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #104  
I was thinking I wonder how long the agreement is with Bad Boy Tractors? I could see my dealer picking up the Bad Boy tractor line as they already have the Bad Boy Mower line. That may be risky on their part but would not surprise me.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #105  
I was thinking I wonder how long the agreement is with Bad Boy Tractors? I could see my dealer picking up the Bad Boy tractor line as they already have the Bad Boy Mower line. That may be risky on their part but would not surprise me.
I thought they might, too. Bad Boy will probably just change from being repainted Branson to repainted TYM-Branson to repainted TYM.

They still have a lot of inventory. We drove past there Wednesday. Going back out next week. Gotta pay for my water meter...$3600+.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #106  
Well I guess it's an improvement. There is at least a TYM dealer in my state. Too bad it's at the other end of the state though.

That's one more dealer than Branson has.

Hopefully more will come?

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #108  
That was sweet.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #109  
Nice but short on details :)

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #110  
Noticed that Big Tex has some TYM SCUTs on their website.

Also, Mike at Larry Stovesand in Nashville area (Kioti and TYM) has added Branson models to his lineup.

I continue to hope that this is a good thing. Take the best of both brands. Naming is less important to me.