Branson Red paint Match?

/ Branson Red paint Match? #21  
Which TSC red? They have 3 or 4. I'll try some of my TSC International Tractor red and report back sometime soon. BTW, It-gls- was on sale a couple months back and it is a very high quality paint in the bulk cans. Far cheaper than an AB supply house paint.
Torvy- I was a history buff from an early age. My first college gig I was a student athlete and a double major in History & Phys ED who wanted to coach baseball/football someday. After several injuries and a lack of pocket money to own a car like many boys my age, I began to work more & study less. Honest truth was that I had several of the most boring history profs on earth? One man, Dr Bader could put me to sleep in only a few minutes and me in my favorite subject at that. Fast forward through several other grocery retail, meat packing plant foreman & two skilled trades & military this and that and I was married and decided I finish at age 30 as my ticket to move to KY, land of zero opportunity in rural areas of Appalachia (where my hillibilly wife's from) via my skilled trade of mechanics. It worked out great if you don't look at the meager earnings of educators as I was able to coach my sons, sleep at night with my wife (not on graveyard for 7 more years) and be off on weekends, etc., etc..
I went from flunking out twice after being a scholarship player to graduating summa *** laude MANY years later. I didn't even go to my college graduation nor have I ever put a diploma (of my several) on a wall as my goals were to work in a school. Little did I know how much politics were in KY school work but I survived, albeit barely...
Have fun slopping mismatched paint on yer new tractors? :ROFLMAO:
Lol, you and I have a lot in common. I didn't finish until the day before I turned 40. Attended 7 different colleges, but graduated Summa as well. I have different skills...mechanics are a struggle for me. Honestly, my biggest fear with the homestead is that. Repairs will cost me more than many as I cannot fix much myself. I can put on some mismatched paint though! 😉

/ Branson Red paint Match?
Skill sets are both a blessing and a curse. The drafting teacher at my tech school job nicknamed me: "The triple/AAA Man" since I was always tasked with getting three teenage drivers dead vehicles back home as it were then.
I do have many skill sets and thrown in with being the child of depression era tightwads I continue to be the one who looks to themselves to do too much stuff - like a long list of ----------------
fix, build, etc., my own stuff. Nice not having mortgages , able to afford beyond my station in life but also eats time just as does living on land. We are faced with the dilemma of many seniors who are aging land owners. I tried out a new 14 yr old boy yesterday and he's a dandy worker-maybe I can hang onto him and teach him something as well. Like many kids these days he lives in a blended family, Dad long ways off, so on, not that he doesn't have a great home setting now. I have my ignorance's like we all do-I don't fix TV's or computers and of my 5 careers none were medical so thank god for google, evil as it might be.
Yes, I did re-build wrecks for many years as a sideline so I know paint work. One guy said to me some years back-"I didn't know you were an auto body man" , I replied- "I'm not, I'm a mechanic masquerading as one"... have you bought a tractor yet?

/ Branson Red paint Match? #23  
It will still be awhile. I am an analyst by training and nature. It is like measuring twice, cutting once. I keep getting more advice than helps to both narrow and broaden my search. I am narrowing the size, I think, to larger CUT. 3,-4k pounds, 40-50 HP. Added Zetor and Branson to brands though... We need to get our garage built before we can take delivery anyway.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #24  
Rustoleum has a Cherry Red that matches pretty well and a Slate that matches the gray pretty well.
Yepper and wally world carries them.

Think again as Walmart has nearly zero (as in zero!) spray paints now near me. It was mostly full a couple of weeks ago, bare shelves now. I've never seen that shelf bare before but maybe same as many other items lately?

/ Branson Red paint Match? #26  
A lot of our stores around here have considerable empty shelf space. Not only in the paint section, but everywhere.

Empty shelves are a national discussion that gets real political, real fast. Groceries we go to are Kroger's and Walmart and a small local IGA-lots of most items but there have been shortages of certain things for a long time. One e.g. is Coca-Cola-the Walmart mgr told me that it's being bottled/canned by a 3rd party plant in our area. Many other sodas are affected. I buy DrK -fake Dr Pepper and it's not been available for several years as the alu can supply has been low. Meats are mostly OK but processed meats vary a lot. When we have "Now Hiring" signs across the entire country it's not just trucking or sea port issues or covid stuff that's causing these shortages.
Tractor and vehicle parts have been short way beyond the chip shortage in the news a bunch. Lubricating oils are often short lately and the list goes on and on. If people don't (wont) go back to work it will only get worse. My own store shelves point of view is that manufactured and processed items are the main shortages we see. Walmart has even closed their deli at times due to not enough help. Self checkouts are heavily used due to lack of clerks.
My UPS man says they cannot get workers. UPS is one of the best jobs in my area-hands down!! Other well paid jobs here are similar and have signs up to hire at pay thats as high as it gets near me.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #28  
You are correct, it does get to be a political discussion really fast, which is unfortunate. It seems like the best way to get nothing done these days is to politicalize the issue.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #29  
This is from another Branson group page.

Gloss apple red paint

Attachments

• 154856267_3882992405091044_4906390119837923377_n.jpg
    154856267_3882992405091044_4906390119837923377_n.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 136
   / Branson Red paint Match? #30  
You are correct, it does get to be a political discussion really fast, which is unfortunate. It seems like the best way to get nothing done these days is to politicalize the issue.
Unfortunately, sometimes the root of a problem is political. Difficult to discuss real solutions without going there. Part of the problem is that Americans treat political parties like sports teams. They are more concerned with wins than doing things the right way.

On the original point, our Kroger seems well stocked, but there are certain brands and things that are frequently low...A&W Zero sugar, Fresca. Fortunately, not vital things. Coca Cola seems plentiful.

Two different tractor dealers with 2 different brands each told me it was tires holding up delivery.