Branson serial #'s

/ Branson serial #'s #1  

brianb88

Tractor
Branson 5220R/FEL
Does anyone know where to find the year of a Branson tractor by it's serial #? I have the 5220R and I think it is 2013 but I cant find any info anywhere. Serial # is CELD00011.

Thanks in advance!

/ Branson serial #'s #2  
Does the engine have a decal stating meets EPA regs for a given year? I use this as an estimate of the age of the vehicle. Not sure on the serial number identification

/ Branson serial #'s
No it doesn't, but thank you. I'm pretty sure that the Tier 4 regs started in '14 and mine doesn't have any epa sticker that I could find. I bought this new first of '15 and I'm thinking I got the last '13 model on the lot. I was just hoping that I could identify the year by serial # but as far as I can tell that isn't possible.

/ Branson serial #'s #4  
Does anyone know where to find the year of a Branson tractor by it's serial #? I have the 5220R and I think it is 2013 but I cant find any info anywhere. Serial # is CELD00011.

Thanks in advance!
Do you have a dpf filter?

/ Branson serial #'s #6  
Your tractor is a 2014.

/ Branson serial #'s #7  
02/06/15 is the date the original warranty for your tractor was registered, so i'm gonna say your was a 2014 year end production. if your doesn't have the DPF then count yourself lucky you got one of the last of the production run that don't require the emissions system.

/ Branson serial #'s #8  
As in my lineup, I have a 2016 2400 with the A1100 engine, tier 4 and all it has is a PCV hose. Tractors under 25-26 hp don't have the heavy emission controls like larger tractors. (reference: my memory)

/ Branson serial #'s #9  
I have 4720H serial #CLKE00011. was wondering what year it is. Bought April 2015. Weird coincidence that original poster, brianb88, and I have very similar serial number. His is CELD00011. Appreciate any help.

/ Branson serial #'s #10  
I have 4720H serial #CLKE00011. was wondering what year it is. Bought April 2015. Weird coincidence that original poster, brianb88, and I have very similar serial number. His is CELD00011. Appreciate any help.
According to branson your tractor's date of purchase is 04/13/2015,