27 KB · Views: 710
  • const1.jpg
    const1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 648
   / Brave Man #2  
Dang... I need to pee!

mark

/ Brave Man #3  
What a chicken s..t, it would be more impressive if they'd remove the safety sling.
But man he's up there pretty high, just the ride up would scare the heck out of me. Gotta wonder what engineer thought this one up. Great pictures.

/ Brave Man #4  
Man that's gonna take forever.......They oughta put it to dynamite and drop it like the King Dome. :eek: It's amazing what some well placed sticks can do. I'm always in awe of those guys dropping stuff like that on top of itself.

It'd be nice to have an ejection seat with a ballistic spreader gun parachute up there. :cool:

/ Brave Man #5  
that demo crew has got to be a goverment sub-contractor

/ Brave Man #6  
i wonder what he makes per hour?

/ Brave Man #7  
That's almost as scary as TXDon's snake pics!!!!!!

Eddie

/ Brave Man #8  
That looks about as fast as putting two guys up there with a hammer and chisel.

/ Brave Man #9  
If that's the size of the chimney that is left after the fire, imagine how big the house used to be!!!!

There are two old stone fireplaces and chimneys in the woods near my house site about 300 yards apart. They both have lots of 30-50 year old trees within 25' so I assume the original houses burned down many years ago. The only road within 2 miles was recently built and the nearest town is 15 miles away over mountainous terrain. It is hard to visualize how people lived in such a remote area. Running water is about 1/4 mile away, but it is a 200' drop in elevation down to the river. Maybe they were hunting camps from 50 or 100 years ago???? No electricity, water was a 30 minute round trip and the nearest town would have been a 2 day walk without a horse.