/ breaking the rules, buttercups in the background #11  
We don't have any butter cups or green grass
but that is going to change as its raining like a
cow pissing on a flat rock so we should have some
green grass soon

willy

/ breaking the rules, buttercups in the background #12  
Depends on how frisky the bulls are.
LOL I don't think it matters about the fence. I had one scale a 6ft fence last week.
You would have thought that 600# steer was 1/2 deer the way he went over that 6' fence

/ breaking the rules, buttercups in the background #13  
LOL I don't think it matters about the fence. I had one scale a 6ft fence last week.
You would have thought that 600# steer was 1/2 deer the way he went over that 6' fence
Once you get a fence jumper, they rarely ever stop. Might as well trailer it off to the butcher.

/ breaking the rules, buttercups in the background #15  
I am beginning to think I am the worst fence builder ever. No mater what I do the cows find a way to weaken it and out they go. Then yesterday my young boar said gate, what gate, and went right through it.

I have one dog that digs under fences, one that jumps them, another that pulls on them and pushes on them until he can get over them, goats that unlatch just about everything I have tried to lock gates with, cows that go through fences and a pig that finds a way out I am about ready to butcher everything and get a goldfish.

/ breaking the rules, buttercups in the background #16  
It's just a fact of life IF you have livestock or any living animal in a fenced in area, whatever is kept in said fence WILL at some point in time get out.

/ breaking the rules, buttercups in the background
I'd put something on the other side of that fence just to tempt the bull. then set up a video. 600 pound bull jumping fences is worth a whole dedicated you tube channel

/ breaking the rules, buttercups in the background #18  
My 80 acres is enclosed with barbed wire & T-145 steel posts. At the four corners - twice around the post and back to the main wire with multiple wraps around it. Staples are temporary. Wood dries - staples loosen. I put my fence up in '82 and it's still strong and tight.

/ breaking the rules, buttercups in the background #19  
I am beginning to think I am the worst fence builder ever. No mater what I do the cows find a way to weaken it and out they go. Then yesterday my young boar said gate, what gate, and went right through it.

I have one dog that digs under fences, one that jumps them, another that pulls on them and pushes on them until he can get over them, goats that unlatch just about everything I have tried to lock gates with, cows that go through fences and a pig that finds a way out I am about ready to butcher everything and get a goldfish.
Get you some Gaucho barb wire with 3" spacing and pull it good and tight, they won't push on that so much.

/ breaking the rules, buttercups in the background #20  
Once you get a fence jumper, they rarely ever stop. Might as well trailer it off to the butcher.
I was taking it to the cattle auction when it jumped.. Trying to escape auction LOL