Bringing purchased tractor attachments into US from Canada

/ Bringing purchased tractor attachments into US from Canada #1  

Skyfair

Tractor
Mahindra 1635 Shuttle
There seem to be some very good deals on tractor attachments in neighboring Quebec, likely a result of favorable currency conversion, etc. (Specifically, I'm looking at forestry winches.) But what's involved? It appears there is a 5% goods and services tax (GST) plus in Quebec an additional 10% provincial tax (QST). Is any of that rebated when you return to the US? Will the US government charge any fees or taxes when I declare the goods at the border? I've tried to find out what I can online but taxes do not lend themselves to clear and simple answers. Does anyone have experience with this they can share?

/ Bringing purchased tractor attachments into US from Canada #2  
If your interested I have a barely used Farm JL501 11,000 pound logging winch for sale in Eastford CT

/ Bringing purchased tractor attachments into US from Canada #3  
If what you are buying was produced in North America there should be no duties applied to it when crossing the border.

/ Bringing purchased tractor attachments into US from Canada
If your interested I have a barely used Farm JL501 11,000 pound logging winch for sale in Eastford CT
Your Farmi is a bit big for my tractor 35 hp) and my needs but thanks for responding to my question.