Thumb Bro-Tek thumb on 2310

/ Bro-Tek thumb on 2310 #1  

DanielAlexander

Bronze Member
Tractor
GC2310 TLB
Thumb is made extremely well, I measured the dipper arm thickness incorrectly and had to use 1/2" bar stock as spacers to bolt it on. It is a great tool.I only need to paint it Massey red someday. It folds back and pins in stored positon nicely. Richard from Bro-Tek Is great to deal with and makes a great thumb I am happy I made the purchase and highly recommend it.

Attachments

• 100_1925.jpg
    100_1925.jpg
    734.5 KB · Views: 381
   / Bro-Tek thumb on 2310 #2  
Very nice pic, thank you. When you say you measured wrong... Did Bro-Tec make it to your specs?

/ Bro-Tek thumb on 2310
Yes I gave Bro-Tek the wrong measurement, I am usually pretty good with a tape and use one most everyday. Richard made the thumb to fit my measurements.

/ Bro-Tek thumb on 2310 #4  
That thumb is cool. Something that I have been thinking about adding the in future. I am going to have a waterfall project where I am going to need to move some pretty big rocks around. How much to you think that thing can handle?

Oh yeah, what happen to the light on the right side of the ROPS? Looks like the same thing that happened to the left side on mine.

/ Bro-Tek thumb on 2310 #5  
So what do you do with all that firewood in Fla?

/ Bro-Tek thumb on 2310
Josh I got to close to an orange tree, after telling my wife to not to mow too close to the trees, it only cracked then ;but then I knocked it off completely mowing around the swing .I wish I could buy 2310 parts online , it's difficult for me to drive to the dealer. Danny, it does get cold in Florida, at least for me, we heat our home with wood and I like the ambiance of a fireplace.

/ Bro-Tek thumb on 2310 #7  
Thanks, I have not found a thumb specific to my hoe... Thus the question.

DanielAlexander said:
Yes I gave Bro-Tek the wrong measurement, I am usually pretty good with a tape and use one most everyday. Richard made the thumb to fit my measurements.

/ Bro-Tek thumb on 2310 #8  
By the way do you mind sharing what the cost on that thumb was?