Seeders Broadcast chute for my cultipacker-seeder

/ Broadcast chute for my cultipacker-seeder #1  

flusher

Tractor
Getting old. Sold the ranch. Sold the tractors. Moved back to the city.
I'm adding a pair of grass seeder boxes to my single axle cultipacker. The flute feeds on these boxes are 6 inches apart. I want to broadcast seed (not row seed) so I need to fabricate a broadcast chute to distribute the seed (a vetch, brome, ryegrass mix) evenly. I know that the Brillion, Landpride, Kasko, etc. cultipacker seeders have these types of chutes. Anyone out there have a drawing or photo showing details of these chutes? TIA.

/ Broadcast chute for my cultipacker-seeder
Hmm--no luck yet getting replies.

A little more info-- post #9 in this TBN thread

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/129540-using-overseeder.html

shows pictures of a Landpride 15-48 Solid Stand seeder with the 48-3 (or 45-3 the photo is fuzzy) Dual Spread Seed Kit. Apparently this kit allows you to drop spread the grass seed in strips or to spread the uniformly in a line (a kind of seed broadcasting).

The second and third photos show what appears to the broadcast shoot details (the "seed distributors"). If that's the case, it's not clear to me how that gizmo will spread the seed uniformly in a line. At best, it looks like that seed distributor lays down rows of seed more closely separated than the seven drop tubes that are attached to the seed box.

Anyone have experience with this seeder or can figure out how that chute works? TIA.