Broke bolt dilemma -- HELP!

/ Broke bolt dilemma -- HELP! #51  
Nice job getting the bolt out. I never saw or heard of those bushings to keep the bit aligned. Sure makes allot of sense!!!!

Eddie

/ Broke bolt dilemma -- HELP!
EddieWalker said:
Nice job getting the bolt out. I never saw or heard of those bushings to keep the bit aligned. Sure makes allot of sense!!!!

Eddie

There's a reason you never heard of it before -- it was invented (or re-invented?) here. I realized that there was NO WAY, it was going to go in straight with me doing a contortionist act. Then the ol' hat holder clicked over.

jb

/ Broke bolt dilemma -- HELP! #53  
From the very first time I saw this thread posted, I though to myself, "How exciting can a broken bolt be"? I never started reading. As it went on and on, I thought, "Why is everyone so wrapped up in a dang broken bolt"?

Today is a slow day at work. So I started reading. I kept reading. I was truely amased and impressed.

Glad you got it out. There's a story you can tell about the tractor for years to come.

/ Broke bolt dilemma -- HELP! #54  
Great story, glad it worked out so well. Great advice and wonderful to see all the offers of tools. And finally, great pictures of the fix!

/ Broke bolt dilemma -- HELP! #55  
sorry john been out of the loop for awhile, looks like you got it out with tools from my box, that gm stuff is the the best thing i ever used.
glad to see it went good for you!!