Bron 550 , D-9 dozer, pulling tractor , precision pedal tractor

/ Bron 550 , D-9 dozer, pulling tractor , precision pedal tractor #1  

Waldon52

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere
Hi Everyone, today is a exciting day for me. After 7 years of not having a wedpage today it is up and running again . But this time I am not taking orders , but instead just sharing building tips with everyone. Also all my past archive photos are up and free for everyone to see. Someone took my old website name so I had to create a new one. at ( doncampbellmaker.com ) I will keep the new webpage positive and funny and a happy place for people to visit. I will be sharing helpful tips hopefully giving many of you people ideas of your own. On my workbench today is the Wagner L-90 Log Stacker I have already shared with you. It is over 50% completed and waiting for a little cooler weather to go back and finish it. Then I will get going on the Bron 550 tile machine . After that is a large scale Cat D-9 cable plow dozer, I love the old machines with all the detail and levers . Then I am going a new direction and building my first large scale detailed pulling tractor . and I have Always wanted to build a Precision Pedal Tractor with all the details I love to put on all my models. So any of you that might be interested grab a cup of coffee and a donut and enjoy my past 5000 photos of all my projects and how they came to life in my workshop. And be sure to visit my daily website as I build my new projects and share tips. :dance1:

/ Bron 550 , D-9 dozer, pulling tractor , precision pedal tractor #2  
Glad to see you are back. It’s a wonderful thing to share your knowledge with the world!!!
I would love to build a model Cleveland trencher someday, I own 3 of them and have dug 100‘s of miles with them. I just don’t know if I have the patience to get it done.

/ Bron 550 , D-9 dozer, pulling tractor , precision pedal tractor #3  
Hi Everyone, today is a exciting day for me. After 7 years of not having a wedpage today it is up and running again . But this time I am not taking orders , but instead just sharing building tips with everyone. Also all my past archive photos are up and free for everyone to see. Someone took my old website name so I had to create a new one. at ( doncampbellmaker.com ) I will keep the new webpage positive and funny and a happy place for people to visit. I will be sharing helpful tips hopefully giving many of you people ideas of your own. On my workbench today is the Wagner L-90 Log Stacker I have already shared with you. It is over 50% completed and waiting for a little cooler weather to go back and finish it. Then I will get going on the Bron 550 tile machine . After that is a large scale Cat D-9 cable plow dozer, I love the old machines with all the detail and levers . Then I am going a new direction and building my first large scale detailed pulling tractor . and I have Always wanted to build a Precision Pedal Tractor with all the details I love to put on all my models. So any of you that might be interested grab a cup of coffee and a donut and enjoy my past 5000 photos of all my projects and how they came to life in my workshop. And be sure to visit my daily website as I build my new projects and share tips. :dance1:

Neither of your attachments work for me!