Bucket wont curl

/ Bucket wont curl #11  
I can see a situation where the cylinder rod gets bent.. if the thing stopping the bucket dump travel from banging the glands out of the cylinders, is the cylinder rod resting against a pad down near the bucket end of the loader arms. Forcing it to go further could bend the very end of the cylinder rod just past where it touches that pad. And if so it would put the cylinder pin at such a close radius from the loader arm pin that pulling on it might just bind the thing up rather than rotate the bucket. It would be sort of like trying to pedal a bicycle when one of the pedals is straight up. You end up side loading the shaft without it rotating. Sort of like 'over-centering' it. If that's the case picking up the front of the tractor with the bucket, and then slowly reversing while trying to curl, might get it moving again. But if the cylinder rods are bent you don't want to power them into and through the glands or you'll probably screw them up or get them stuck worse!

/ Bucket wont curl #13  
You can still pull piston rod bolts off, bust the gland out of the cylinder and stretch the pin holes. And any operator treating the loader like that probably didn’t limit it to one direction.
I guess I'm familiar with Kubota loaders that have a mechanical stop, and don't rely on the cylinder. Not sure how Mahindra is.

Agree it's still bad practice to push with bucket full dump....but it "shouldn't" have effected the cylinders

/ Bucket wont curl #14  
I guess I'm familiar with Kubota loaders that have a mechanical stop, and don't rely on the cylinder. Not sure how Mahindra is.

Agree it's still bad practice to push with bucket full dump....but it "shouldn't" have effected the cylinders
Good point. Use at "full dump" is a questionable term - the questions being "really" and "why". I say this because although it might be desirable to, edge down and visible, carefully push something along the ground it would be most effective with the blade edge leading some to give the item a bit of lift. It would be unusual but a lot less sensitive to harm to have the blade trailing as it would be if the bucket were rolled all the way to a mechanical stop at full dump. -- But if you were grading dirt or gravel and pushing against that mechanical stop it might work quite safely and well since there would be no tendency for the blade to bite in, and like you say no effect on the cylinders. ... My Mahindra does have a mechanical stop. I may explore that mode "gently" with a small SSQA bucket. MUST NOT back up!

Hopefully the OP will check back in and does not have damage.

/ Bucket wont curl
Sorry for not getting back sooner but i went hunting on friday, But as usual your info was correct on the quick connect being popped out, The cable tie holding the lines together was keeping me from pushing it back in until i slid it down and got some slack, Working fine now ,thanks for the help.

/ Bucket wont curl #16  
Thanks for reporting back. That’s pretty drama free though. You sure you don’t want to say something more dramatic like you replaced the entire FEL.

/ Bucket wont curl
A whole new tractor would be even better but he is a tightwad so that’s a no go